- C h a p t e r 4 -

I sat on the grass as I cast my eyes over the moon. The moonlight illuminating my ocean-like orbs.

I decided to stay out here while Tamayo and Yushiro went to the basement with Tanjiro to get him fixed up and to see Nezuko.

'Muzan...

Muzan

Muzan...just who are you to me that you can occupy my mind with your name just like that? '

--------------

"Tanjiro-kun.." Tamayo called out.

The burgundy haired boy hummed in response as he kept on patting her sister's head.

"How do you know (Y/N)-san?" she asked him.

"(Y/N)-san? I just met her earlier today actually" he answered.

"Does she know anything about..Muzan?" she questioned warily.

Tanjiro stopped his actions as she faced Tamayo, "I'm not so sure.. She said she might actually met him earlier..why?"

"That's..." She hesitated, "Tanjiro-kun can you do me a favor and call (Y/N)-san?"

"Sure!", he slowly pushed himself away from Nezuko and patted her head, "Wait here Nezuko. I'll be back" he walked up the stairs of the basement and went out.

"Why do you need her Tamayo-san? Does that (Y/N) girl perhaps have any relation to Muzan?" the lavender eyed demon asked.

"I'm afraid she might have Yushiro-kun.."

------------

Tanjiro went out of the house and called for the (H/C) haired female.

"(Y/N)-san~" he sang.

The said girl, turned to look at him.

"Tamay-" he was cut off because of sight infront of him. His eyes widened as a blush crept on his face.

(Y/N)'s hair was dancing in the wind. Her eyes shining brightly under the light and her natural skin glossing under the stars. (Ok this is a first and as I said I suck at describing XD)

"Yes Tanjiro-kun? " she asked him sweetly. His ears starting to turn red.

"T-Tamayo-s-san wa-wants to s-see you.." he stuttered hard which made the girl laughed.

Oh how the sound of her laughter was music to his ears.

"Haii~" she stood up and walked towards him.

------------

Tamayo led us to a room to have a talk.

"What do you want to talk about Tamayo-san? " I asked her.

"It's about..Muzan.."

My mind went blank. Him? Again?

"What about him..? "

Yushiro and Tanjiro were standing by the door, staying silent. Since they too, were curious about what Tamayo might say. Nezuko just laid her head on my lap as I stay seated on a bench and Tamayo sat right across from me with a table between us.

"Do you know him?" she questioned.

"I.. " I hesitated.

'should I just tell her? Or is it better to tell her? '

'I probably should..she might help me getting these off my mind. '

"I don't know him but...", I answered, my tone full of doubt.

"..but? "

"I'm pretty sure I don't really know him since I haven't met him until now but my mind just keeps on telling me that I do... It's really irritating." I sighed and continued, " but for some reason... He's name  really does sound familiar same with his eyes...they look too familiar.."

"I see.." Tamayo thought for a bit and faced me again.

" Do you possibly own a hairpin?"

What.

"How did-", I just sighed, "Yes I do own one.."

"Can I take a look at it? "

"Sure" , I took it out of my pocket and hand it to her.

After seeing it, her eyes widened. She inspected it. Looking over the golden pin and onto the bright red moon.
"Where did you get this (Y/N)-san?"

Geez.. How many times do people need to ask me this?

"I don't really know. I can't remember"

She hummed. "This is exactly the same one.." she whispered but I can still hear it.

"What do you mean 'the same one'?" I asked as curiosity took over me.

"Nevermind that. Tanjiro-kun said that you have met Muzan, correct? " I nodded at her.

"What did he do? "

"Well, he saw my hairpin and ask me the same questions you've asked and even asked me if I stole it...Geez the nerve of that guy"

"I see... Well, thank you for your time (Y/N)-san" she said as she gave me my accessory back.

"No problem but why ask me about him though?"

She shook her head as a small smile was planted on her face, "Nothing, just trying to find out more information about him.. You know, to stop him from his doings."

"Oh...if you say so", I stood up and walked towards the door but halted. I side-glanced at Tamayo, "Is he...really that bad? " I asked my voice becoming softer at the end.

Tamayo stayed silent but gave me a sad smile, "Why do you ask? "

"Nothing just curious"

      •••••••••••A/N•••••••••••

Wew 2 updates? Yey congrats to myselffff HAIAHAHH

SO yah...Yah yahh yahhhh

Yahhhhh Muzan is hawt Lady Muzan is hawter Kid Muzan/Toshikuni is kyut and hawt Douma is hawt Akaza is hawt Zouhakuten is hawt Kokoshibou is hawt Rui is kyut and hawt.

HAISHSJAUAH BYEZ