- C h a p t e r 3 -

"Pardon?"

"U-uh..sorry that came out louder than I expected.." I looked down feeling flustered. Ok, now his eyes looked too familiar. It's as if I'm having a Deja Vu.

Why do I feel like I have seen those eyes before? Those plum red eyes with a vertical pupil.

Great, a name was bothering me and now eyes?

Well that's good, now my brain's gonna be useful from all the thinking.

"Can I have my hairpin back please?.." I pleaded.

He hesitantly gave it to me.

"Thanks.." I placed my hairpin in my pocket, "I'll be going now..uhh..? "

"..." he didn't say anything. He just stared at me, burning holes on my head and turned around and started to walk away.

'um..rude much?'

I began walking to the other side. Going through alley to alley for some reason, until I heard an explosion.

I find the way where I heard the explosion and find a big hole on the wall.

I peeked through it and saw a massive a house (was it a house? Was it massive? Idk i forgot XD)  It also has a large hole with three people in it. I immediately recognized one as Nezuko.

Then another three outside, I also recognized Tanjiro.

Then the two weirdos...one was throwing balls and the other one went up the tree.

---------

'That hairpin...'

'Can it be- No no...impossible..'

'But..that hair accessory just proves it.. Since it is the only one that existed and is made by me...'

Muzan wandered around the streets of Tokyo until he disappeared into darkness, a thought stuck in his head.

Atleast we know that (Y/N) isn't the only one who has thoughts glued in her head.

-----------

I quietly watch their fight unfold. Tanjiro fighting the girl who has now six arms and Nezuko fighting the guy on the tree.

Oh yeah, and now I know that they are demons like LEGIT LOOKING DEMONS. Not like Nezuko who just looks like a human.

~~~~~

After their fight, I noticed Tanjiro crawling on the ground, making me worried.

"(Y/N)-san! " I heard him call out.

I went out of my hiding place and went in the big opening and ambled towards him whilst waving.

"Heyyy... ~ we've met yet again, " I chuckled, "How did you know I was there?" I asked as I crouched down infront of him.

"By your scent!" he gave me a close-eyed smile making me confused.

"My...scent?"

He hummed excitedly, "I actually have the keenest sense of smell." He exclaimed proudly.

"Ooh~ that's cool" I placed his arm around my shoulder and helped him got up.

"So, were those demons you were battling with? "

"Yup! And they were much stronger than the regular ones"

"How so? " I'm getting more interested about these demons shenanigans.

"They said that some demons are ranked based on how strong they are. They are called the Twelve Kizuki. They are divided into Lower and Upper Moons. " He explained.

I listened to him in awe as he continued explaining.

"...but all of them are serving the strongest demon of all.."

"Who..? " I perked up with interest.

He looked at me in eye as if he's staring at my soul.
.
.
.
"..Muzan Kibutsuji"

Him...again?!

"Oh yeah, you mentioned him last time...what does he look like? "

"Like a human, but with a pale face, black curly hair and red eyes"

Wait...

"Did he possibly wore a hat and an all-black clothes?" I gulped.

"Yeah how did yo- wait.. Have you met him?! " He panicked.

"I don't know! Have I?! " I panicked even more.

"He didn't hurt you did he? "

"N-no.. " I slightly blushed at his concern.

Holy shit.. Have I actually met
Muzan? AAAGHHH have I already met him? Nahh I don't think so but why the heck does he sound and looked familiar?! That's the question I kept on asking myself AGHHH someone help.

"Tanjiro-kun.. " Both of us faced the person who called him.

"Tamayo-san! Are you alright?" Tanjiro asked worriedly.

I noticed a guy with pale skin amd lavender purple eyes glaring at Tanjiro.

"I'm fine Tanjiro-kun but you need to get fixed up. Your ribs are broken."

I just stayed quiet and listened to their conversation. I looked around the surroundings and it was pretty messy if I say so myself.

"..this is (Y/N)-chan! "

I quickly looked back at them when I heard my name.

"Uh what? " I asked them.

"Nice to meet you (Y/N)-san." she gave me a close-eyed smile, "I'm Tamayo and that is Yushiro" she introduced herself and the guy that was glaring at Tanjiro.

"Nice to meet you too" I took my hood off, meeting her eyes and gave her a small smile.

Her eyes suddenly widened,

'Her eyes... They look vaguely similar to the woman on the picture I saw...' Tamayo thought.

Three pairs of eyes looked at her in concern. When she suddenly stared into the (H/C) haired[not black pls] girl or rather into space.

"T-Tamayo-san? " Yushiro called.

'...in the Infinity Fortress..' she continued.

He placed his hand on her shoulder and that brought Tamayo into her senses.

"Huh what?" she asked.

"Are you alright Tamayo-san?" I asked her.

"yeah..." she mumbled as she still stared at me in the eyes.

'...with Muzan.'

       ••••••••••A/N•••••••••••
Idk were there pictures in there? Idkkk

Welp it's my story so it's my rules HAUAHAUAHA

and yahh idkkk

Byez KAKDJSJS