- C h a p t e r 8 -

I woke up suddenly, hearing thumping and shouting on the other side of my room.

'What the heck are they doing?' I groggily got up. Walking towards the noise. My feet making the wooden floors creak.

I slid the guest room's door and saw Zenitsu shaking Tanjiro again.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TRAVELLING WITH SUCH A CUTE GIRL WITH YOU?!HUH!? "

"Can you guys stop shouting? " I asked them, annoyed.

"Ah? (Y/N)-chan! Sorry, did we wake you up? " Tanjiro asked, feeling concern.

"It's fine" I sighed and noticed Nezuko out of her box. "Oh, Nezuko! " she ran up to me and hugged me tightly. I gave her a warm smile and hugged her back. "Nice to see you again.." I whispered.

We broke our hug and I looked at the two boys staring at us.

"Anyways, you guys go back to sleep. It's already VERY late.. "

"O-of course, again, sorry for waking you up (Y/N)-chan.. " Tanjiro bowed.

"(Y/N)-CHAN! I'M SORRY FOR WAKING-" I cut Zenitsu off as he hugged my waist tightly.

"Shh! Why do you have to shout? " I whisper-yelled at him.

"Sorry... " he apologized quietly this time.

"It's fine" I sighed again, pinching the bridge of my nose. "I'll go back to sleep now. You guys should too. Night. " I waved at them and left.

"Goodnight...again"

"Night night (Y/N)-chan! "

-----------------

'Ugh.. Where am I? I opened my eyes and saw Muzan..? With a girl who have beautiful black locks. I couldn't see her face because her back was facing me.

I checked around my surroundings and I'm in a festival...?

"Thank you again for the hairpin Muzan~" I turned my attention back to the couple.

My eyes widened in shock when I see her pin similar to mine.

"Anything for you Sura" Muzan replied back as he stared at her lovingly.

My heart suddenly felt heavy as I watched them being lovey-dovey together not because I was feeling jealous or anything but the feeling of. . . . longing?

'what is this. . .?' I thought confusingly.

Who are these people and what are they to my life?

Not to mention this 'girl' named Sura looks really alike to me, especially the eyes.

"...eheHEHEHE"

My brows furrowed when I heard a loud noise. I slowly opened my eyes to see sunlight coming through the window.

'Ugh. . .morning already?'

"ZENITSU STOP CHASING ME!" someone yelled.

I weakly stood up from my bed and went to their room.

Opening up the door, there I saw Zenitsu chasing Tanjiro in circles.

"What are you guys doing so early in the morning? " I asked them groggily while rubbing my eyes.

"Ah! Good morning (Y/N)-chan! " Tanjiro stopped running and greeted me.

"(Y/N)-chann~ Morning!~" Zenitsu followed afterwards.

I sighed, "I'm gonna prepare something to eat" I went to the kitchen and began cooking.

~~~~

"CAW! CAW! EMERGENCY SUMMON! EMERGENCY SUMMON! HASHIBIRA INOSUKE! AGATSUMA ZENITSU! KAMADO TANJIRO! YOU MUST GO TO THE NATAGUMO MOUNTAIN IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT ANY DELAY! CAW! CAW! " Tanjiro's crow yelled out making us jump.

"H-huh? Then we must go! " Tanjiro stood up from his seat and readied his belongings. "Thank you so much for taking care of us (Y/N)-chan! " He gave me a bow and faced the other two, "Come on guys! We must go! " He yelled out.

"Wait, can I come? I promise I won't stand in your way" I begged.

"What? No-"

"CAW! HURRY UP! HURRY UP!" his crow interrupted.

"Okay geez..and no (Y/N)-chan, it's too dangerous"

"Nope! I'm not taking no for an answer. I'm coming whether you like it or not."

"Fine, just be careful"

"Yeah yeah, I know"

~~~

"Come on Zenitsu! " We have been trying to get Zenitsu to come with us in the Natagumo Mountain but it seems like his ass is stuck to the floor.

"No! " he whined.

After a while of forcing him to come, Tanjiro stopped and just began to walk towards the Mountain without him. Inosuke following him with me after.

"W-wait! Tanjiro! Why are you taking my precious (Y/N)-chan and Nezuko-chan with you?! Hey! " Zenitsu shouted but soon his yelling was unheard as we got deep into the mountain.

"Wah~ this is so eerie" I silently shuddered.

"BWAHAHAHA! " Inosuke suddenly laughed out loud,"What? You scared? HAHAHAHA" he mocked.

"Shut up Boar face! and no, I'm not scared" I irked.

"HAHAHAHA well-"

"Hey guys look, " we looked at Tanjiro and saw he was pointing at something, "It's a person"

We sneaked behind the person and called him out.

"AH! " he screamed.

"We're here for support! I'm Kamado Tanjiro Rank 10!"

"10. . .?! Why didn't they send a hashira?! The result will still be the same no matter how many level 10 will come. It's all pointless! " the guy complained.

Then, Inosuke punched him in the face.

"So annoying" he mumbled,"If you think this is all pointless then your whole life is pointless! Hurry up and explain the whole situation you coward! " he yelled.

"A-after receiving orders from the crow. . . 10 members came here. However, as soon as the demon hunters entered the woods. . . They started killing each other! "

••••••••••A/N••••••••••

Sorry I haven't been updating ㅠ^ㅠ please forgive meee