ships outside nct

Sooyoung x Stray Kids

Relationship: Loving + Sibling + Humorous

Relationship:
Loving + Sibling + Humorous

The first time Sooyoung met Stray Kids as a whole was backstage at Mnet. This was when she was debuting as a solo artist with her song "SOLO" and they were debuting as a group with their title track "Hellevator". A short while later the idols met again when Sooyoung was hired by JYP to choreograph for their song "Victory Song". From here the group grew really close. Sooyoung considers them all as a second family rather than workmates. There has been many times where Sooyoung has walked into their studio or dorm whilst the boys have been doing Vlives. Normally she comes and joins them greeting fans and then naturally messing around with the boys. The fans absolutely love it.

Chan: When she was going through a lot of anxiety due to her mother passing Chan was one of her solid support bases. He never fails to give her the best advice and help her when she is struggling. You can find Sooyoung in Chan's studio with him when she has free time.

Minho: Minho being Minho never fails to give Sooyoung a hard time. It's all fun and games though and Sooyoung give back just as much sass as he gives her. Is a lowkey Sooyoung supporter though. Is quietly there when she's not feeling the best mentally.

Changbin: Somehow the two always end up doing aegyo battles despite Sooyoung's strong hate for it. She has to prove she's cuter than him and if that means doing aegyo so be it. Never fails to tease him with his own sound effects.

Jisung: At first the two were very hesitant with each other seeing as thats their personalities. But once the group became closer these two became inseparable. Sooyoung is used to his clingy tendencies due to her own members being exactly the same.

Seugmin: Chaotic duo. Can I say much more? These two seem to act their weirdest when they're with each other, which is absolutely hilarious to watch.

Hyunjin: Another person who Sooyoung thinks as her younger brother. Always supports him whenever she can. When they have time they talk with each other about anything and everything.

Felix: Sooyoung admits that she definitely spends the most time with the freckled boy and they are extremely close. She feels the most at home when she's with Felix and wouldn't trade that for the world.

I.N: An absolute baby and that's exactly how she treats him. He doesn't seem to mind, he loves the attention. Sooyoung treats him a lot to meal which he is really grateful for.

-

Sooyoung x ATEEZ