sooyoung viral moments!

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

some of sooyoung's viral moments

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

- MAMA 2017 -
You'd be lying if you said Sooyoung didn't absolutely kill her MAMA 2017 performances! From rapping to dancing Sooyoung did it all, and did it well. During nct 127's main stage for cherry bomb her stage presence was more intimidating than it has ever been and both fans and idols instantly noticed. Sooyoung performed alongside her fellow members but never once blended into the crowd showing her charisma and potential as an idol. This award show was a key turning point in Sooyoung's career. It gave her more recognition and made fans try to figure out just how she does it!

・*:༅。.。༅:*゚

- Backup Vocals -
Baby don't stop and Whiplash are two of NCT 127's hottest songs to date that nctzen's go absolutely crazy for. But when they first dropped fans couldn't help but notice the backing vocals of the tracks. During each of the chorus of the songs nctzen's immediately found that there was a female backing vocal layered underneath the boys voices. Soon the hunt for the unknown vocal began and nctzen's decided that all signs pointed to Sooyoung being the culprit. Not long after these accusations were made the voice was confirmed to be none other than SM Flower herself. Sooyoung said she had a lot of fun working on the tracks with the boys and she's glad that nctzen's enjoyed her input to the tracks. She jokingly continued by asking nctzen's if her vocals made them flustered which made the fandom literally explode.

・*:༅。.。༅:*゚

- Lo Siento ft SUJU & IRENE -
During SM Town 2018 Sooyoung alongside fellow company artists Irene and Super Junior collaborated to perform their song 'Lo Silento'. The sexy Latin styled pop song was a major hit and fans couldn't wait for their favourites to perform together. What shocked fans the most is when Sooyoung came out during the second chorus for her feature and started singing the song in perfect Spanish! The contrast between the two languages was simply amazing and was something the audience really didn't expect to receive. It was an iconic performance and one that is still remembered and recognised by nctzen's not only for Sooyoung's vocals but her dancing as well.

・*:༅。.。༅:*゚

- Dream Concert 2018 -
The 2018 Dream Concert was infamous for its rainy weather and idol falls. There wasn't one group that didn't have a slip onstage and this worried fans for their favourites safety whilst performing difficult choreographies. In NCT a few members had quite bad falls including Sooyoung. During the choreography for 'BOSS' when Sooyoung features in the dance break she fell hard onto her knees when she had to slide forward. But being the professional she is she only let the fall effect her for a second before improvising some floor choreography and getting back up for the final few moves. Sooyoung was seen being comforted by members as they went off stage but still ended up performing in the final NCT stage, 'Black on Black'. She didn't end up doing any of the lifts and flips that she normally does in the choreography which fans are grateful for seeing as she was staying safe.

・*:༅。.。༅:*゚

- Neo City - The Origin Tour London -
During the middle of the fifth leg of NCT 127's Neo City The Origin tour Sooyoung received the unfortunate news that her mother had passed away from cancer. It was July 5th, two days before their concert in London where Sooyoung made the decision to finish the last three concerts they had in July before going back home to her family in China. It was a very hard decision for her but with the help from her members and staff she made her way through the next few concerts. In her first concert back in London she was doing quite well until the vocal line performed their ballad song 'No Longer'. Throughout the performance nctzen's could see the girl was getting very emotional and trying to hold her tears in. It wasn't till Sooyoung's last lines where she finally let her tears out and was quickly comforted by Haechan and Doyoung who were stood behind her. Despite being very emotional nctzen's congratulated Sooyoung on her raw and powerful performance of the song and wished her family the best.

・*:༅。.。༅:*゚

- Vlive V Heartbeat Awards -
The 2019 'V Heartbeat' award performances were something that nctzen's were not expecting. Seeing as only Doyoung, Jaehyun, Johnny and Sooyoung attended the event fans were just expecting some idol interactions and a nice award speech at the end of the day. Absolutely nobody was expecting not only for Sooyoung to put on an amazing stage performance as well as feature with Anne Marie to sing her song 'FRIENDS'. Nctzen's loved the two singers easy going energy and the friendly interactions they had together. Sooyoung danced brilliantly with her backup dancers providing a fun and sassy performance which all fans and idols seemed to enjoy. For her solo stage she performed 'Snapping' as well as 'Wasabi' which included multiple energetic Latin inspired dance breaks with fans and ribbons. Overall Sooyoung's turned the stage into her own and shocked everyone with her show stopping performances.

・*:༅。.。༅:*゚

- Acting Debut -
Towards the middle of 2020 SM posted the announcement of Sooyoung staring in a new Netflix KDrama called 'White Dragon'. This news took Nctzen's by suprise as they would never have expected the idol to start an acting career, well at least not at the moment. When the first trailer premiered the fandom went absolutely crazy! Sooyoung's character Choi Minju is an emotionally deep and a seemingly cold hearted person but hidden under her touch facade is a broken but loveable character. Minju is a member of the street racing gang called 'White Dragon' and acts as the co-leader and one of the prime racers of the group. Although the storyline of the drama doesn't revolve around Sooyoung's character NCTZEN's still got to see alot of her backstory and her struggles with her love interest and White Dragon's leader Kim Myung-Dae.

・*:༅。.。༅:*゚