2. Mom

Naz

I was sitting in the parlor watching the news on, top story today being "another homosexual caught". According to the reporter, he was found at the market place fixing nails and eyebrows; from the report given, one can assume he was on the verge of being a cross dresser. Probably he was either out of town, or was not getting information of how gays are being dealt with.

One has to be very careful of to how you even walk or talk to people, everyone is just too suspicious. I was still here terrified about all that is going on, when they door suddenly open and it was my mom.

Mom: You are up early boy, I hope you've eaten? you just wont tell me what happened will you? two weeks now you wont eat anything solid, if you are sick just go to the hospital, you are not a child anymore.
Naz: Mom, I am fine, I just lost appetite that's all, I promise nothing is wrong.
Mom: That's not true, I know you. I am just concern that's all. By the way, have you head what happened this morning?
Naz: "Me knowing the obvious of what she was going to say, pretends as if I don't know"
What happened?
Mom: Another boy was caught today at the market place, he was dressing like a girl,and was having fake body parts all over him. one of the boys recognized him and pulled out his wig, then everyone gathered around him. He was beaten so badly.
I only felt sorry for his mom,that woman will go through a lot if she finds out his son is homosexual. I will rather die than to have a sinful son!!
Naz: Ah mom, that's serious, but why would a man dress like a woman? not to talk of liking another man. with the world population of more women than men (I felt so disgusted saying that).

Mom: Exactly, its totally uncultured. No religion accepts it nor the society.
God created man and woman not man and man! I just don't see the sense in whatever reason leads people to such disgusting acts.

Well Here, I got you some spice to use for your food it might give you some appetite, I have to start cooking now.

Naz: Well lets just pray for the best and thank you Mom.
Here I sit again with a million thoughts racing in my head like it always does. My mom is one person that I appreciate all my life for all that she has done for me. She is caring and well honored by all, but today I know she will never accept anything that has to do with homosexuality. Well it's rather unfortunate that she has a son that's gay, only if she will understand.

Ever since my dad left us for his second wife who was my elder sister's best friend, it was mom who is always there, disappointing her is the last thing I will ever do.
But hurting myself too is something I wouldn't want to do. I can't force myself for being what I am not. I can't force it to be straight, I mean do you know if anyone can even do that?