5. You Compelete Me

JAI and ELI

JAI: As we both left campus to get home, I was so exited that Eli was spending the night with me.
My mom traveled and my dad is often not home so it's going to be an amazing week for us.

Well, I bet Naz already introduced us right lol...

Éli and I have been dating ever since we got to high school. We both went to an all girls high school and there we saw no guy to worry about and for some reason I love it already. Honestly, I just don't want to say men are trash, but they are. Well except for my dad and two guy friends😂.

Eli and I We ran into each other in the bathroom at school and I mistakenly touched her breast, she was not surprised or mad, so I did it again and we got into it. That was when we both know who we were and decided to take it further than that. Stupid I know😏.

We know Naz and Salim when we both got to Uni. We suspect they are both into guys and we know they suspect us, but sis we are not coming out to
Them unless they do!
Call it being bad but we are not sure how that is going to turn out. We are both scared that we might loose them if we come clear. So we will just keep it straight like this.

ELI: Jai that guy is calling you again...should I pick it?
JAI: please do, and tell him I am dead🤦🏽‍♂️.

ELI: I better not say that. It would break my heart! Don't...you....ever...say....that...again! She told me with a kiss in between every word.

JAI: I won't for you! Bob is the guy calling me! He's been on my neck for quite a while and I can't just digest him. Mind you, he's so cute but I just don't want him and might break his heart if I give him a chance.
He should have known better that I don't want any guy. Just my Eli! She's just one person that completes me. She's everything I like and love and don't ever want to loose her.

ELI: well what are you going to to do with him?

JAI: what? Just continue telling him I don't want him. If he's tired he'll eventually stop. Am sure he won't be around forever.

ELI: some people don't just give up yunno.
Bae????

JAI: Yea

ELI: I just want to say thank you! Thanks for everything you've done to make me happy. I just appreciate it and I want you to know that I love you

JAI: I love you too Eli and I appreciate you too.

Naz:

I heard my phone beeps and got it from the stand. It was a message from an unknown number and it reads 'Hey Bro, I didn't end up seeing you again today'
It got me wondering who this was that I was suppose to see later?
And that too an unknown number?

Naz: Hey man...umm who's this please?

Text: oh sorry, it's Max. Got your number from the class registration list last week.

Naz: (But wait! I did not share any class with Max, how comes he has my number from the registration list? But fuck that. I like it that he text)
Really? We did not share any class.

Max: the class you dropped last week bro. Theories of International Relations....Remember?

Naz: Oh! (I forgot about that, but I never saw him there. Well maybe that's because I was in that class for only one day)....Oh yes I remember now....how are you doing thou?
Um cool. I didn't know you wanted us to see so I left with my friends.

Max: not a big deal just wanted to see you again that's all. It would have been nice.

Naz: yo that's so nice of you. Well we can see tomorrow morning I should be on campus...will you?

Max: Yes sure I have Sociology so we can see after the class. Cool?

Naz: yea cool. See you tomorrow man.

I immediately call Salim to tell him what happened and we promise to talk about it when we see in the morning. Seems like he's into some fun with God knows who. Unlike me, Salim don't waste time having sex or anything to please himself. Maybe I am too scared to try it.

Well tomorrow is another day, I just have to
complete a reflection paper now due tomorrow morning then go to bed. Can't wait to see Max again☺️.