10. Robbed and Raped

What the fuck! Who is this? Leave me alone bro
Bro please, just leave me.

I heard Naz scream in my sleep. And it only took me a firm grip to know this is not a dream for the Naz's shout was still there when I opened my eyes.
Leave me alone, He screamed again, Salim watch out!

There! Then I Realized what was going on. There were tall huge men gripping Naz and another two above me. As I want to get get up to help My friend out, the other guy pushed me with just one hand and I fell flat to the ground and hurt my arm.
They didn't speak a word! Not even a single word, and that makes it so difficult for me to know what they want.

Naz: Please just stop hurting me. You can tell us what you want but just don't hurt me.

Salim: He is right, bro just take whatever we have and let us go. We did not do anything. For a moment I thought they are police men on night patrol, the fear of going to prison hits me instantly.

Naz: Just tell us what you want please man. Naz said again pleading.

They stopped and looked at each other as if they are already sure of what to do. They started speaking in French of which neither me nor Naz can understand.  They all started laughing and nodding to what seems to be an agreement.

Before I could say another word, I was pinned to the ground and this strong hands was going towards my belt.
Naz: Wait!!!!!!! No no no please bro! Please don't do that! Please don't hurt us. You can take all we have bro but please don't do that...I started crying and so did Salim..he too has been dragged to a corner and is being stripped off his cloths.

I know for sure what this is going to be! We were going to be raped! One thing that I was scared to give up to anyone in my entire life is my honesty! One thing that I always cherish and scared to even think about going there, will be crushed by unknown men in an a foreign land.

I cried and beg the entire time these men tore our cloths, removed our draws and raped us over and over again whiles they laugh. They raped us not caring who we are or where we came from. They raped us without using any protection. They raped us without a even caring of their own health. They took turns in doing it over and over again then left without any dignity left in them.

As if taking away our honesty wasn't enough, they took away our bags and everything we've left with. Walking away in arrogance without an iota of guilt in them.

I managed to get to Salim were he was seated. There laying on the cold floor mute and couldn't say a word. I tried moving him but he won't move!
Salim just laid there without even looking at me! Salim laid there without answering to my call
Salim laid there not saying anything to me.

Not even a cry!
Not even a breath!

Naz: No! This cannot be happening! Salim please wake up Salim.

Please wake up let's go Salim
Salim they are gone now please wake up friend.
Please......
I cried my entire whole life fearing that the only person I am left with right now is dead.
No, I can't even imagine it happening. Maybe he just passed out! Maybe the pain was too much on him so he passed out. But Salim will wake up and breath, then walk and run with me to the finish line. Salim will be with me to the very end.

I put on my trouser and limped to the highway were I was seeing a dimmed light. I walked that distance in pain to get help, because I know my friend will wake up.
I stood there weaving at every vehicle that passes requesting them to stop but non did. I have to do the unimaginable if I want to get some help. I stood in front of the a running taxi in high speed that nearly got me killed.