"Get Away"

I walked in the doors of the orphanage looking at all the kids who are just happy to be here. I peeped at the door where I had a view of a teacher teaching little kids. I immediately recognized a man at the corner sweetly eyeing the kids.

A sister came up to me and asked.

SISTER: Taemi?

I turned around to see a sister who raised me when I was a kid, before running away.

SISTER:  Where were you?

TAEMI: Uh...

I just ran for my life. I didn't want to face her after I ran away. As I was running, I noticed the guy Jungkook who I met a few days ago because of the phone incident.

I went to the cafe and sat down. Exhausted and panting, I sat down and took out "my wallet". I ordered and waited patiently for my drink.

I soon noticed a man in the corner of my eye. he turned to meet my eyes. 

" Isn't that Jungkook?" I  thought 

I pulled down my hoodie and put my head down. I didn't want him to notice me. I was really not in the mood to talk to anyone right now.

But, my luck today was bad. He came up to me and smiled.

JUNGKOOK: Hey! Taemi? right?

I took off my hoodie and looked at him putting on my surprised face.

TAEMI: Uhhh... Jungkook right? Hi. [ awkward]

JUNGKOOK: Oh yeah mind If I sit here?

He said as he pulled the chair Infront of me. 

TAEMI: Uhhh.. sure.

For some time it was silent. I took out my phone and looked at the notification.

Hey Taemi, where are you Wonho wants to go to the store and do you want something?- DJ wonnie

RESPOND!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU IT IS  LATE!!-DJ wonnie

OK, fine, I know you're busy with your "stuff" but when you get home call me and plus lunch is cooked you just need to put it in the microwave- rAbbIt wonho

TAEMI!? CHANGKYUN ACCIDENTLY PUT YOUR HEADPHONES IN THE DISHWASHER!!!!- rAbbIT wonho.

I turned off my phone and put in the pocket of my hoodie and looked at Jungkook, he was on his phone texting someone I guess.

I got my Cappuccino and drank it and was about to leave when Jungkook grabbed my wrist. I turned to him and glared annoyingly.

TAEMI: What?

JUNGKOOK: Can I have your number?

I kinda didn't want to give him my number but looking at his face, I just had to. I grabbed his phone and dialled my number oh his phone and gave it back to him. 

JUNGKOOK: thanks, we should hang out some time see ya!

TAEMI: huh? sure.

I said and hopped off the cafe and into the busy streets of Seoul. I went back to the van and was greeted by no one. I plopped on the bed and went through my phone. Still thinking about that jungkook guy. I noticed that someone had texted me. 

Hello- unknown

um who is this- I responded

It's jungkook

Ok bye I need to go

BYE :)

I shut off the chat and changed his name in my contact to" jungkook " and leapt on the bed.

𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐈𝐧𝐤