"Controlled"

I woke up in a normal room this time, I was kind of relieved that I wasn't in that other room again it looked creepy and I wouldn't wanna go there again. I tried to sit up straight and looked ahead of me squinting my eyes as I found a guy sitting on the chair smiling at me.

 I tried to sit up straight and looked ahead of me squinting my eyes as I found a guy sitting on the chair smiling at me

???: oh! you're awake!

TAEMI: what?

The only thing I could say the second I properly opened my eyes in a raspy voice probably looking like a mess.

TAEHYUNG: I'm Kim Taehyung!

He said as he showed his boxy smile almost making my heart jump out of my chest, as I asked 

TAEMI: where am I?

TAEHYUNG: You're in our house!

TAEMI: our? House?

TAEHYUNG: yep! I and jungkook share this house with another guy called jimin, he is usually not involved in killing mainly in hacking and making ideas basically the mastermind but you won't see him around a lot. He doesn't live here and jungkook is downstairs and go wash up your face and come down jungkook needs to talk to you.

He walked out with hands in his pockets as I sat up straight and went up to washroom limping due to my bandaged leg and went up to the sink to look at my face, the eyeliner fading away on my skin causing it to look like someone beat me up.

I quickly splashed water on my face and went up to the towel to dry it off when I heard a deep voice coming from the doorframe. I shot up at the sound and saw, the one and only Jeon Jungkook.

JUNGKOOK:  you're awake?

TAEMI: then what do I look like? dead?

JUNGKOOK: we'll, with that face you certainly do.

He said in a low voice.

TAEMI: at least im not a single phsyco.

I said in the same way he fired back at me.

He came closer and closer while I stood in the same spot, processing what he is about to do. He came close until there was no space left between us. 

JUNGKOOK: don't test me. I can do the worst things.  to you.

TAEMI: well Al I wanna ask you is that where is my friend? 

I said gritting my teeth, honestly, I was done with his bullshit I didn't want him to think that I was a loner, loser bitch.

I went even closer,

TAEMI: fuck off.

I said as I walked past him, rushing downstairs, leaving him frozen in the washroom. I went up to the counter which I assume the Jimin guy was making food,

JIMIN: did you guys fight?

TAEMI: uh, oh yeah kind of.

He turned around, and I could see his face,

𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐈𝐧𝐤