"Obsessed"

TAEMI POV: 

I woke up grabbing my head in pain. I sat up straight and tubed my eyes getting used to the light. I was still lightheaded, so the idea of being in someone else's room hadn't struck me yet.

I looked to the side and tried grabbing my phone, still thinking I was in the van.

After searching everywhere still, my eyes closed. I suddenly whined and opened my eyes. The sudden realisation hit me that I wasn't in my own room. I panicked. I sat up straight and tried standing but immediately fell to the bed. I noticed that my leg was bandaged. 

I tried remembering last night, and it struck me.

jungkook? what if he is here I knew I shouldn't have been associated with him. I need to get out of here. and I need to do it faster.

I looked around trying to find  Windows.

???: don't try princess it's pointless...

I heard a deep voice behind me. I turned around to see...jungkook

I just wanted to slap that smirk off his hot face to this point

I just wanted to slap that smirk off his hot face to this point. I turned around and asked

TAEMI: I knew you were a stalker.

He let out a specific laugh.

JUNGKOOK; don't talk to me like that we are friends and plus I'm not gonna hurt you. ... we'll at least im not gonna kill you yet.

I laughed out loud.

TAEMI: you? kill? me?

I continued laughing while the dirty smirk drained off his face and was replaced with a confused face. 

TAEMI: you kill I won't give two shits 

In a swift movement of pure anger, he came up to me and grabbed a handful of my hair and shouted . as I groaned

JUNGKOOK; You think this is funny, huh!? I will kill you, slowly but painfully

He whispered the last part. His lips dangerously grazing over mine

He took out a pocket knife from his pockets and grazed the tip on my skin, the tip digging on the side of my neck but not enough to kill me.

he let out a growl of satisfaction as he saw the blood dripping down my neck causing me to wince in pain.

JUNGKOOK: yes. I like that you're face you look .....hot when you're in pain that fear on your face is ....unbearable

He was smiling like he was crazy. , his Doe like eyes standing out to perfection. The crazy passion burning through him.

He roughly let go of my hair and threw the knife somewhere in the room and slammed the door shut. Leaving me alone. I instantly winced at the pain at the deep cut on the side of my neck. I looked at myself and my attire, as I woke up only in a t-shirt and some ripped jeans and that my jacket was gone. I was clearly beyond annoyed by this point.

𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐈𝐧𝐤