"Lost"

HYUNGWON POV:

" I don't know where she is Changkyun, and we have been searching for her everywhere but there is no sign," I said, looking at the bed where she used to sleep, we all hadn't gotten any sleep for days. All night and day searching for her. 

"How about we ask Kris for help?" Wonho said, looking at Hyungwon while cleaning up the mess that they had created. " that sounds good since he has connections he can help us." Chnagkyun nodded while we all headed out.

**************************************

We reached the doorsteps to Kris wu, one of  Busan's biggest drug dealers. The gate opened and the security guard came out wonho rolled down the window

"who are you? and why are you here" the security guard asked." We are here to talk to Mr.Wu" Wonho replied "Well, Mr. wu is not here, he is abroad for his business" Changkyun giggled "business" he said under his breath. 

" he is not here, so please leave."

" shit"

*********************************

TAEMI POV:

"ugh' I said while stabbing the victim to point where his eyes were popping out of his sockets. The other body that I just killed a while ago, sitting dead having support by the wall. " I just love the feeling of seeing blood everywhere," I said as I gave one last stab to the man, as he stopped breathing and went up, once in for all.  " feels so good, to finally hear people begging for their life again." 

I was crazy, I feel crazy. I know its Wrong but I just can't help it it's just, I feel so alive when I hear the innocent souls screaming for help, their blood gushing down, the way they beg for mercy. 

I cleaned myself up I washed my clothes and changed them, due to the stain of blood. I was only in a big white t-shirt that reached up till my knees, and after  I tied my hair , I put on my black boots ready to head out when the door burst open.

revealing  Jungkook. He looked tired, Once he saw me he came up to me and hugged me, causing tears to my eyes, As I hugged back, I don't know what made me do that but his sudden action made me go soft also due to the fact that I thought he was actually dead

" I thought..." I said unable to get those words out, "shh" he said silencing me, we soon let go, " I thought you, were dead." 

************************************

JUNGKOOK POV:

"Why am I feeling like this?" I said as I touched my chest feeling my racing heartbeat, "ugh, this plan of mine is not going well" I said in frustration as the level of stress I was feeling was soaring up to the sky.

TAEMI POV:

"Why do I feel like this?" I ask myself while lying in Jungkook's room on his bed, I honestly don't know what I'm feeling, sometimes I feel angry at him, sometimes I just want to spend the rest of my life, killing people with him

"I can't fall in love with a killer"

𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐈𝐧𝐤