" Problems"

" well,  I know that you're smart Changkyun but do you know how do work a toaster?!"

" Taemi, I know what to do kay"

"mhmm"

I said as I stood beside Chnagkyun looking at the burnt bread he made in the morning making me so mad that it woke me up due to the smell.

" Can you guys shut up?" Hyungwon said as he rolled off his bed with Wonho groaning at his voice, while he covered his ears with his pillow.

" well thanks to Changkyun's shitty cooking skills, the whole van smells like a dog took a burnt shit," I said sounding clear that I didn't have  anything  to do with this and that even if I did it wouldn't be my fault

" Well, I cook shit, you ARE shit," He said his face looking smug while Wonho proceeded " oof~ burn," He said in a lazy voice still half asleep 

*****************************

" mmm this ice cream tastes guuddd" Changkyun said as he licked his icecream while we were walking in the park looking at the sunset. " yeah because it's my choice aye"I said looking smug. " ya! are you saying my taste is bad!?" he said looking offended as I just laughed at his stupid expression. he soon looked at me and started laughing too.

We stopped laughing and calmed down only to see...

" where's taeyong?"

Mark said as he held the gun close to himself, pointing at me with Jaehyun, who was pointing at Changkyun. 

" w-what," I said acting confused. Taeyong was a part of their gang and he was the mastermind and the money collector amongst them and I knew that either of them would come looking for me.

" don't act dumb, Taemi," Mark said focusing on the trigger. " You were the last one associated with him and we know that," Jaehyun said eyeing me up and down to see if I was armed.

" Taemi, why are they here?" Changkyun asked eyeing them. " you know what i.m? I'm here to blow your heads off." Mark said looking at me and giving me a little smirk. "Well, why? " Changkyun asked angrily by the fact that he had called him I.m, which he didn't like.

" ARE YOU DONE WITH TALKING?!" Jaehyun screamed in frustration and aimed the gun on me, I took my gun out which was with me as I didn't want any harm going on. 

" Woah, calm down, boi," I said as I held out the gun in my face. "didn't know you were armed," Jaehyun said, aiming the gun directly at my head probably imagining it blow off. " What do you want from her, Jaehyun and mark?" Changkyun said, throwing the ice cream away, toughing up to Jaehyun, who had a stone-cold expression.

" We want answers to our unsolved questions and I will ask you one more time, where Is taeyong," Mark said, his voice shaking because of anger. " I swear to the lord I don't know!"

" Stop lying. you were the last one I saw with him." Mark said turning his head to Jaehyun, while Jaehyun was laughing as if he was mocking me." for fuck's sake I don't know" and then we heard a screaming voice echoing on the other side of the beach.

" HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I Squinted my eyes to recognise...

Jeon. fucking. Jungkook.

𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐈𝐧𝐤