"Darkness"

I was in Jungkook's room, he never, and I mean it never let me out of this house, I would spend my hours in this room just watching the tv or playing around with his things and playing his Xbox, which I just figured  out the password to, well he told me but still,

Almost 4 days have passed, Taehyung and Jimin come in once in a while, and game with me, but of course Jungkook has made a "Timelimit" which lasts only 2 and a half hours, But I will admit i like it here, its the first time that I've lived ina house this big

Jungkook has been acting pretty nice, but protective. Im worried about Wonho, Changkyun and Hyungwon but I just can't ask jungkook, ever since he punched Changkyun I can figure out his feelings about them.

I had just woken up and just had washed my face, as I walked down the stairs in an oversized hoodie and grey sweats which I assumed were Jungkook's since for the past days I only get clothes that are too big for me.

" Good Morning mi," Jimin said as standing near the stove cooking pancakes. "Mornin," I replied as Taehyung gave me a small smile as he sat on the couch watching the news.  I noticed Jungkook wasn't there. "Guys, where's Jungkook?" I said looking around. " About that, he went to get new clothes for.. you," Taehyung said. "for me?" I said looking confused as I pointed towards myself.

"Yeah, well he doesn't want you walking around in those" Jimin said as he looked at my attire. 

" I mean, I like it." I said looking at myself "Well, he doesn't so..." Jimin said  I just nodded, I was kind of touched since I only bought all my clothes from the money I stole and that too they were all bought from thrift shops and street shops.

I was  eating  the breakfast Jimin made, and taehyung said 

"Oh Lord, look at the bodies they found in a Motel." He said as my headshot up as Jimin wiped his hands getting a closer look at the headlines and blurred bodies, but still noticing the blood.

"ugh," He said. I expected that Jimin moreover didn't like the thought of blood, he was more like a hacker/genius type of guy and didn't want to get involved much in the killing humans part.

I mean it could be any motel right?.right?

But it was confirmed when it said "Out Seoul city Motel my eyes went wide. It was the motel i stayed in, but luckily they confirmed that they couldn't find any pieces of evidence and therefore the cashier said that there was never a check-in, in the room they were found in, so they closed the case, and it looks like it has been going around for a few days, but I didn't see that.

***********************************

I was in the room again. I layed on the bed playing with my fingers as Taehyung and Jimin had to do some "business" so, I didn't ask any questions and just went in my room, the boredom just taking over me.

I heard the doorknob twist as I shot up straight, revealing a rather happy Jungkook. "hi mi." he said with bags in his hands. "Hi, Jungkook," I said as I looked over at him.

"um, well I got you clothes," he said scratching the back of his head, "umm yeah I can see that," I said as I giggled. He gave me that Bunny smile, which made my heart eXpL0dE.

he put the bags down and turned back, and almost left my room but he stopped to say "get ready, we are going out." he said his back was turned so I couldn't see his face but the way he said it was cool and smooth."We meaning?" I asked as I thought Jimin and Taehyung are also coming along. " We, meaning You and Me." he said as he left the room.

You've reached the end of published parts.

⏰ Last updated: Mar 11, 2020 ⏰

Add this story to your Library to get notified about new parts!

𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐈𝐧𝐤