"Confused"

The dark night set in and I was against a police car my hands in handcuffs, dried up blood on my lips. " ugh you bitch my motherfucking hands" I said to the cop as she laughed. " kid, you should be in school right now, but instead you chose to be on the run" I just got annoyed.

***********************************

I sat in the investigation room my hands cuffed, I don't have my phone, I lost my pocket knife and I don't have any watch to keep track of time. its could be 3 in the morning and I still couldn't know. 

I looked up at a familiar face. I smirked

" Well, isn't it the great Kim Taemi, now tell me why are you in jail"

She mocked me. " Well, isn't it the deputy head Catherine David Darkfire, now tell me why are you so stupid?" 

She got angry, Well she was my highschool "frienemy" and it got to my nerves that she was the deputy head of Seoul police station. " I'm on the run from a serial killer." I said looking at her wiping the blood, she looked interested " do you perhaps, know the serial killer's name by any chance?"

" why would I tell you? hmm? give me one good reason." I said making it look obvious that I wasn't going to tell her. " I'm the deputy's head, that's one good reason" she smirked thinking she had won. 

" I said good reason, not just any reason" she looked annoyed and grabbed me by the throat holding me in a chokehold. I just smirked and said " Well, you can hurt me all you want, but I can pay you back" she looked confused but she lessened her grip on my throat.

'what?"

"So, you have 2 kids right?" I said smiling like the maniac I was. "Kim Taemi don't you dare." I just chuckled " oh I dare, and I won't be afraid to do it." she looked at me and went pale. " what do you want?" she said keeping her head low, " I wanna get out, right now. I have other plans." she nodded her head and left.

I smirked looking at her worried state and touched my neck feeling her nail marks on my skin as I winced due to the pain. Jungkook is my first worry right now, what if he finds me? . getting in at out is the last thing I could care about. 

 I was soon guided out by the police and went into the busy streets of Seoul so I could blend in with the huge amount of people present. " I guess right now, I need to find a place to stay."

I walked for a lot until a found a super sketchy motel which I guess would be full of serial killers and drug dealers since this place was at the end of the city, it looked okay but by the people entering it, I could say it was pretty sketch.

I walked up to the counter putting on my hood " a room for one please" I whooped out the wallet I stole from Catherine while she was putting me in a chokehold and paid the money for the stay.

I jumped on to the bed, the room was small it had a window which I closed. It had one small washroom, I was so tired, I didn't have anything except for Catherine's wallet and there was a phone inside, but I knew me and Jungkook are the number one wanted people in this city and police will try to track down what I'm doing. 

I was frustrated but what could I do? I caught myself in this mess and now I can't leave Jungkook. I silently cried I couldn't think about how Hyungwon, Wonho and Changkyun are feeling right now. they're probably worried sick 

" If He wants me to be crazy, if that's all he needs then I will show him what crazy is."

𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐈𝐧𝐤