"Disguise"

"you can do this Taemi," I said as I limped on the road with my hoodie on trying to find where Kris was, I had managed to get out of the house. People were starting to look at me making me anxious. "what is she doing?" I heard an elderly say as I put my favourite finger, the middle one.

I was walking around the street and decided to look up the place that Kris used to hang out with his gang. I went up the abandoned building, looking for Kris, desperate to get any kind of answer from him.

"Kris, I know you're in here," I say, climbing up the stairs, the sound making a creaking noise. went upstairs to the sketchy bedroom and looked in finding no- one. 

JUNGKOOK POV:

"Kris, she's mine now. you don't need to be after her." I said as I aimed the gun on kris. Taehyung pointed on Jackson and Jimin behind Holding back Bam Bam from breaking out a fight.

" You're making her yours, against her will. jeon nobody will ever like a freak like you." Kris said. we both were standing on a rooftop face to face pointing guns at each other making it even more intense.

I chuckled. " come on, wu aren't we all messed up in the head?". I said smirking making him laugh. "you-"

The door of the stairway bursts open revealing Taemi, She looked angry. really angry. I almost shit my pants at how terrifying she looked, her eyes looked dark and mystic.

" Put those guns down." as if in sync we put both of our guns down, looking at her adoringly. " Taem-" Kris got cut off by Taemi's gestures. " you don't need to do this. and I'm done with all of your shit" she said.

TAEMI POV:

I woke up in a familiar room, I looked around. I was wrapped up in a white blanket, a picture of me and Kris on the nightstand.

Jungkook paused giving a grin.

As if in a moment Kris shot Jungkook' s arm, causing Jungkook to fall from the building "JUNGKOOK!" I screamed as I looked at the edge and looked backed at kris putting his gun back in his pockets as he gestured his bodyguards to take down Jimin and Taehyung. As Jackson came towards me and picked me up throwing me on his shoulder as Bam Bam injected something in my neck as he smirked and then it all went black.

KRIS POV:

"let's go boys," I said as picked up Taemi and headed home.

did I do the right thing?

TAEMI POV:

I woke up, looking around in an unfamiliar yet so similar room. I was tied on to a chair, both arms and legs. The shiny brown polished door opened revealing no one other than Kris. I looked at him with tears in my eyes. He just looked blankly at my tears and ignored them.

" do you really think you can keep me here for long?" I said wiping off the tears and leaving a haunting smirk on my face, he looked at my face and said " im doing this for your own good." he said emotionless, straightening his tie. Looking at himself in the mirror he said " im gonna untie you be a good girl"

 He reached over to my chair and untied them.

" manipulate him"  

said a voice inside my head, I was so confused. 

" make him know that he can trust you"

" how?"  I asked 

" kiss him"

As he was untieing my arm, I smashed my lips on to his and he instantly left the ropes and grabbed my neck pulling me closer. A scream was heard from Jackson. " KRIS HYUNG WE HAVE TO GO!" we quickly pulled away and kris scratched his neck, awkwardly. " okay, im gonna get going" 

He said as he walked over to the door, before closing the door he looked at me up and down and just left. 

I touched my lips, " what Is happening to me?" I said as I shook my head aggressively and smashes on to the bed 

" I need to find a way outta here" I said to myself 

I looked at the door but he obviously locked it. I look at the window and took out a hobby pin from my hair and picked the lock, laughing to myself I jumped out of the window and sprinted towards the city.

" you thought I couldn't escape, Well look at my now Kris."

𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐈𝐧𝐤