🔅15- Hero -II🔅

~👑~

At five the next morning, when the darkness was already fading away, Hoseok was first to wake up. Yoongi was still wrapped around him.

"Yoongi? Yoongi?" he shook the younger prince gently and Yoongi opened his eyes.

"Mm?"

"The sun will soon rise. Let's be on our way, okay?"

"Oki..." Yoongi mumbled sleepily.

Both princes sat up and Hoseok immediately went to wear his turtleneck and boots. He then went into the bathroom and came out with a long, silky robe in hand.

"You can wear this since your T-shirt is torn and dirty. Here."

Yoongi took the robe and wore it, tying its ropes around his waist.

"You ready to leave?"

"Yeah."

They both left the cabin and Hoseok locked the door. Yoongi was in better shape and Hoseok didn't stress too much in helping him climb the horse. He then gave the animal some water.

"Good morning, buddy," Hoseok smiled, caressing his horse's mane, "I'll get you a whole lot of carrots once we return, okay?"

"What's its name?" Yoongi asked from on top of the animal.

"I haven't named him yet. Though I've owned him for years now," Hoseok chuckled and climbed the horse too, "You good?"

"Mhm," Yoongi hummed and wrapped his arms around Hoseok.

"Alright."

Hoseok rode the horse carefully until they were out of the woods. Once on the road, he braced himself.

"Hold tight."

"Oki."

He pulled on the reins and horse rose before galloping down the road, as fast as possible.

🔅

Meanwhile, the Daeguese warriors, with the help of Omelan warriors, had succeeded in evacuating most of the Daeguese villagers, the night before. They'd led the people all night, all the way to Omelas and had succeeded in saving several lives. The Omelans welcomed the Daeguese warmly and the king even made sure that empty apartments and houses were given to them to sojourn in until it was safe enough to return to their kingdom.

King Jaebeom too had been driven to Omelas by Wonho, the night before. He was welcomed by the Royal family and was made to lay in a royal guestroom, medical attention given to him since he'd passed out.

Namjoon had arrived early the same morning with the remaining Daeguese and Omelan warriors. They'd won battle against the Wang warriors. The general was surprised when the Omelan king asked about Hoseok.

"He left with our Prince last night," Namjoon informed with furrowed brows, "He's supposed to have been here already."

The Omelan Royal family began to imagine the worse.

The news spread fast across the kingdom that both princes hadn't returned and where nowhere to be found. Of course, there was panic. Namjoon and Taehyung immediately gathered their men, ready to start a thorough search for both princes. The King, Queen and princess were anxious and were praying for their son and friend to return safely.

However, while the warriors were already in the streets, heading for the gates and ready to leave the kingdom, the villagers who had lined up in the streets to wish them a safe search, immediately started fidgeting while looking in the direction of the kingdom gates.
They saw a figure at a distance, on a galloping horse. As the figure got closer, the villagers gasped.