Chapter 3 Y/n VS. Satsuki Sith VS. Kamui

Satsuki POV.

Currently Satsuki Kiryuin is in her personal Chambers with the Elite Four Satsuki looks towards Houka Inumuta who is currently analyzing the tennis racket Y/n
L/n Left Behind yesterday.

Satsuki: Imumuta have you gotten any results from the tennis racket?

Houka: yes m'lady I have apparently the tennis racket contains a mysterious energy and I currently cannot identify

Satsuki: is it anything like the bio energy released from Kamui?

Houka: that is a negative milady the energy itself is completely random and unpredictable apparently it is also reoccurring and self-sustaining it is somehow reinforcing the tennis racket making it stronger than steel and harder than diamonds more tests are required to further understand this mysterious energy.

Satsuki: fascinating Y/n L/n you grow more and more fascinating to me everyday.

3rd person POV.

Currently Y/n, Ryuko, and Mako are in class listening to the teacher talk about World War II as soon as the bell rings the teacher leaves the room with Ryuko hot on his tail Mr. Mikisugi turned down the hall and vanished Without a Trace Ryuko followed to see that he had vanished Without a Trace.

Ryuko: where the hell did he disappear to?

Suddenly Mako launched herself at ryuko in an attempt to tackle hug her Ryuko caught Mako and started twirling her expertly she gently put her down and saw a note pinned to her back.

Mako: wandering around the hallways I see

Ryuko: see me after school at my place Airkuro mikisugi that Shifty bastard.

Y/n: what's the matter Ryuko?

Ryuko: it's nothing that concerns any of you guys no offense.

Y/n: it's no problem ryuko but just remember we're your friends and will always be there for you

Mako: yeah we got your back

(Time skip later that day)
Y/n's POV.

Currently Y/n is in his ship in his personal quarters listening to the wisdom of the Telos holocron.

Y/n sat there meditating listening to the words of wisdom from long dead Sith Lords right now he was listening to the wisdom of Darth Revan

Darth Reven: I am Darth Revan dark lord of the Sith those who use the dark side are also bound to serve it to understand this is to understand the underlying philosophy of the Sith The Darkside offers power for power's sake you must crave it covet it you must seek power Above All Else without hesitation or reservation the force will change you it will transform you some fear this change the teachings of the Jedi are focused on fighting and controlling this transformation that is why those who serve the light are limited in what they can accomplish true power can come to those who embrace the transformation there can be no compromise Mercy compassion loyalty all these things will prevent you from claiming what is rightfully yours those who follow the dark side must cast aside these Concepts those who do not those who try to walk the path of moderation will fail dragged down by there own weakness those who accept the power of the dark side must also accept the challenge of holding on to it by its very nature The Darkside invites rivalry and strife this is the greatest strength of the Sith it culls the week from our order yet this rivalry can also be our greatest weakness the strong must be careful lest they be overwhelmed by the ambitions of those beneath them working in concert any master who instructs more than one Apprentice in the ways of the dark side is a fool in time the apprentices who will unite their strength and overthrow the master it is inevitable that is why each Master must have only one student this is also the reason why there can only be one dark lord the Sith must be ruled by a single leader the very embodiment of the strength and power of the dark side if the leader grows weak another must rise and seize the mantle the strong rule the weak are meant to serve this is the way it must be my time here has ended take what I have taught you and use it well.