chapter 14 one hell of a road trip

3rd person POV.

Currently Y/n is outside of the home of his teacher and the current location of his girlfriend ryuko matoi Y/n ignites his primary lightsaber and cuts the door apart he walks through the hole with his lightsaber at the ready.

Y/n: where's ryuko

Y/n looks around the room and seized vehicle half naked covering herself with a blanket Y/n and Ryuko runs towards each other and meet each other in an embrace.

Y/n: thank the force your all right, why are you half naked?

Ryuko: Nui Harime attacked me she chopped up Senketsu this is all that's left of him

Ryuko presents the only remaining piece of a uniform

Y/n becomes completely enraged by this his eyes turn blacker than the darkest void and his pupils glow a burning blood red.

Y/n: that bitch how dare she even lays a finger on what is mine I swear to the force the next time I see her I will destroy her no death is too good for her I will torment her with the worst the dark side has to offer and then I'll destroy her I will make her beg for death and after that no one will ever question my powers ever again and no one will ever dare touch what is mine!

Ryuko and Aikuro could feel the hatred radiating off of Y/n as if he were projecting a storm of pure hatred Ryuko cautiously goes over to Y/n and holds him trying to calm him down.

Ryuko: Y/n I'm okay she didn't hurt me physically it's just Senketsu that got hurt and did you really meant what you said?

Y/n: which part if you mean the part about me tormenting the pink bitch then oh yeah I meant every word with every ounce of my being

Ryuko: no not that I'm at the part where you said I was yours

Y/n's eyes stared into Ryuko's she was genuinely concerned Y/n's eyes reverted back to normal and the waves of hatred ceased Y/n hugged ryuko.

Y/n: I meant every single word

Ryuko: don't forget you're just as much mine as I am yours

Y/n: of course my little Rebel anything you say tell me where is the rest of your uniform?

Ryuko: it's with the students in the Tri City Schools raid trip we have to get him back!

Y/n: I couldn't agree with you more

Ryuko: let's go babe I got a bike waiting

Ryuko started to make her way outside but she was soon stopped by Y/n.

Ryuko: what the hell we have to go now

Y/n: and we will but two things first you're naked and as much as I love seeing you half naked we can't go around the country with you and your bra and your cute little panties

Ryuko's face exploded into a blush and she covered herself with the blanket

Y/n: let's get you some clothing

Ryuko: right let's

With that said the two of them walked out of the house to go get Ryuko some clothing they settled on a nice tracksuit Ryuko fashioned the piece of Senketsu into a scarf Ryuko grabbed your bike and revved it up.

Ryuko: well what are you waiting for hop on!

Y/n: ryuko the second thing I wanted to tell you is simple we're not taking that bike it's too slow I know a way to get to our first destination faster

Ryuko: and pray tell what is the faster way to get to our first destination?

Y/n did not answer but Simply smiled