Chapter 5 needles and Blades

3rd person POV.

Currently Y/n, Ryuko, and Mako are in class Mako is sleeping per usual Ryuko is almost falling asleep and Y/n is sitting there in his seat absorbing knowledge about this new world when suddenly he gets a sense that he's being watched Y/n reaches out with the force and senses the presence of someone someone dangerous someone with a lot of anger and hatred in their heart.

Y/n mind: fascinating I haven't felt this kind of hatred or anger sense I first met Ryuko.

(Time skip later that day)

Right now Both Y/n and Ryuko are in the biology club's room trying to save Mako because she was kidnapped by the biology Club.

Y/n ignite's his primary lightsabers blade and prepares himself for combat.

Ryuko: Life Fiber synchronize Kamui Senketsu

Ryuko and Y/n begin to take down members of the biology Club with little to no effort

Ryuko: what the hell is with you guys all anyone ever does around here is take hostages

Y/n: who knows their biology nerds I might find the subject of biology very fascinating but there's a limit between fascination and obsession and this is well within the area of obsession.

Mako: man you two are so cool

Biology Club president: shut up you two she is not a hostage in fact she happens to be the biology Club personal guinea pig!

The biology Club begins to start throwing knives at Y/n and Ryuko Y/n uses the force to catch the knives in midair and send them back to their senders.

Biology Club president: impossible

Ryuko quickly transforms or scissor blade into its decapitation mode.

Ryuko: save your little knives for the frogs

Y/n: start praying boys and girls

Ryuko and Y/n attack the biology club with extreme prejudice literally sending them flying out the window.

Ryuko: finishing move fiber lost

A Life Fiber strand flies into Ryuko's uniform with that said and done she transforms back into her normal attire and Y/n extinguishes his lightsaber and clips it back onto his belt.

Ryuko: well that takes care of that nice job out there Y/n

Y/n: you aren't half bad yourself Ryuko

Ryuko's face takes on a pinkish hue at the compliment suddenly a wild Mako appears.

Mako: Ryuko Y/n you two are the best

Mako precedes to tackle hug the two of her best friends sending them both flying to the ground ryuko transforms her scissor blade into a smaller version of it so she can carry it around easier.

Y/n: nice trick ryuko

Mako: whoa where did you learn how to shrink your scissor down?

Ryuko: yeah well it's not that big of a deal

Ryuko stuffs her smaller scissor blade into her pocket

Senketsu: your blood has been quite salty lately it explains your cocky attitude

Ryuko: you can tell stuff like that by the way my blood tastes

Senketsu: yes I can spot any change in your physiology anything from your weight to your BMI

Ryuko's face explodes into a blush from what she just heard from her uniform

Ryuko: my BMI is none of your business