Epilogue

3rd person POV.
1 week later

It's been a week since the battle of honnouji academy took place Y/n was immediately rushed to the hospital on the mainland the island that was once Honno town sank to the bottom of the ocean right now Y/n is in the hospital unconscious sitting next to him is his best friends/girlfriends Ryuko and Satsuki two of them Sat by his bedside the only reasons they left work to go to the bathroom and eat otherwise they never left his bedside Y/n was currently still wearing the mask of Darth Revan the doctors only took it off his face to examine his face otherwise the mask never left his face currently it is late at night both Ryuko and Satsuki had they're heads on his chest sleeping peacefully Waiting For the Lover to wake up.

( time skip The next day)

The sun had finally risen above the horizon both Ryuko and Satsuki had woken up and are watching TV when suddenly Y/n's eyes snap'd open keyshot bolt upright and began panting for air both Ryuko and Satsuki we're happy to see they're boyfriend was awake.

Ryuko & Satsuki: Y/N!!!

Both of them tackle hugged him the both of them put such strength into they're hug that they almost ended up collapsing his rib cage.

Y/n: Ryuko Satsuki need oxygen!

The two of them release their hold on Y/n.

Ryuko: sorry about that are you so happy to see you again.

Satsuki: yes I do apologize for the tight hug but we did indeed miss you.

Y/n: well I missed you both too

Ryuko: so since we defeated Ragyo you going to take off that mask now?

Y/n: yeah might as well our objective has been completed and the mask has served its purpose.

Y/n removed the mask of Revan from his face when he did he placed the mask on the side table.

Ryuko: and now that that's done I can finally do this!

Ryuko lunged at her boyfriend and quickly gave him a passionate kiss on the lips he was surprised by this but soon sank into the kiss the moment they separated for air Satsuki dove in and quickly gave her boyfriend a passionate kiss on the lips as well eventually the two of them separated for oxygen.

Ryuko & Satsuki: we missed you so much!

Y/n: and I missed you guys too

The door to the room opened up to reveal Mako and the Elite Four

Mako: Y/N YOUR OK HOORAY!!!

Ira: L/n it's good to have you back

Uzu: it's good to see you again Y/n

Houka: it's a pleasure to see you again L/n

Nonon: yeah it's good to have you back or whatever

Y/n: it's good to see you 5 again as well Mako tell me how is your family?

Mako: my family is doing awesome Satsuki got us a new house and everything.

Y/n: that's really good to hear

Mako and the Elite Four enter the room and take a seat near the bed.

Houka: I have to admit that ability you showed off at the Academy was quite amazing what was it called again?

Y/n: it was called a force storm originally created by the Jedi and improved and perfected by Darth Sidious I managed to learn it from him through the use of the Telos holocron speaking of where is my ship?