chapter 22 the man who walks in the brightest of Shadows

3rd person POV.

Right now high above the skies
Y/n L/n ryuko matoi and Satsuki Kiryuin are flying chords the primordial life fiber

Houka: I found out why Nui's arms didn't regenerate both the scissor blade, Bakuzan, and a lightsaber can sever life fibers ordinary life fibers but some life fibers are tougher and can regenerate regardless if they've been cut through here's the thing though but if you cut the life fibers from both sides simultaneously it inhibits the fibers from regenerating doctor Matoi knew this and that's why he created the rending scissors.

Ryuko: so wait a minute if you have both Bakuzan and the darksaber.

Houka: they should work the same as the scissors

Y/n: I knew it was a good idea to give you that darksaber once again my intuition Saves the Day

Satsuki: and that's one of the reasons why I love you

Ryuko: same here

Nekketsu: Y/n Dead Ahead!

Y/n: I see it partner

Dead Ahead was the primordial Life Fiber moving towards honnouji academy.

Houka: I'm getting a powerful energy reading from the primordial Life fiber's core

Satsuki: that must be the power source where it's storing the humans it's captured if we destroy that we can stop in it's tracks

Ryuko: cool but first we need to deal with Mom

Y/n: this is where the fun begins

The three of them look up to see Ragyo standing Atop The primordial Life Fiber with a confidence smirk on her face

Ryuko: RAGYO!!! You're about to find out what happens when you make me wear shit I don't want to wear this time I'm going to rip the clothes right off your back!

Y/n: and you're about to find out what happens when you make a man change for the better!

Ragyo: oh today's youth that's not how a seventeen-year-old girl should talk to her mother and that's not how a servant should talk to his master!

Ryuko and Y/n charged at her mother Ragyo pulled out two blades shaped in the form of sewing needles and blocked they're attacks.

Ragyo: I'll remake all three of you starting from the dress patterns what a fascinating mask you're wearing my sweet darling Y/n but I cannot hide your fear from me!

Y/n: this mask is not to hide my fear but it is a symbol of a man who walks in the brightest Shadows this was the mask of Revan the prodigal Knight and I will wear it forever until the day we defeat you and that day is today even if it means the end of my life as long as I take your ass with me I'll be happy!

Satsuki charged at her mother with both our blades Held High Ragyo easily blocked her other daughter's attack.

Satsuki: these blades?

Ragyo: yes fashioned from Ultra hardened life fibers the rending scissors and Bakuzan were fashioned from the very same principle the beginning and the end of all things can be found here within the primordial Life Fiber.

Ryuko, Satsuki, & Y/n: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

All three of them began to attack Ragyo at the same time but Ragyo lazily blocked their attacks Satsuki transform into her normal configuration and set foot on the primordial Life Fiber this enraged her mother she then knocked ryuko and Y/n away sending them tumbling towards the ocean below Ragyo savagely kicked her daughter in the stomach sending her flying backwards at high speeds.