PART 22: ISHITA

"Brace yourselves for the emotional and steamy reunion of Ishita and Raman in upcoming parts. Stay updated."

I open the door pretty surprised to see the whole house in darkness and silence. I enter but still no one is here. I go to my room and get quite a fright to find it locked. I reach to open Raman's door to find some candles or a torch, knowing he would still be at work.

I open it and a strong smell of lavender and fresh lilies spike feelings in both my nose and my heart.
Raman, I think, it's obviously him.
I enter to see the whole room shining with the scented candles lit all around the room.
I hear the room door being locked and turn to face Raman, standing a few feet away from me.
This closeness feel unreal, after so long, I feel my heart thumping and my heavy breaths can be heard in this silence.

I close my eyes quickly to pacify my heart that this is all a figment of my imagination only to be slapped by reality that this is indeed real. He comes closer, a naughty smirk on his face.
That naughty smirk brings so many memories back.
Oh no Raman.

He takes my hands into his and I see the smirk turn into a stern expression with a lowered head and when he lifts it, I see his eyes full of tears. His eyes and his tears reflect his pain, his vulnerability, his longing, everything.
That makes me so weak, I clench my hands hard to resist the urge to wipe his tears.

"Ishita", his voice bursts thousands of feelings in my stomach, my heart, my blood

The voice seems to resonate in the silent room and unknowingly a whimper leaves my throat and suddenly tears start welling up in my eyes.
In some seconds, I find myself crumbling to the ground wailing in the arms of my love.
All the anger seem to dissapear and we both cry our pain in each other's arms.

We both are red and sweaty when we lift our heads

We both are red and sweaty when we lift our heads. Swelly eyes but smiles on our faces.
I stand up and start talking about how unjust he has been to me… "Raman, what do you think that lighting some candles and sending everyone out would pacify me ? You left me alone in moments when I needed you the most… and what do you have to say about this ?

"Better things in next updates."