PART 23: RAMAN (SPECIAL)

"…say about this ?"

"Ishita, baba I said I'm sorry nah. Forgive me now, I've apologised so many times. But the mistake was equally yours, when I was talking like that to you why did you not slap me or calm me down instead of just going away like this ?"

"Oh wow so now the whole mistake is mine. I should have told you not to scold me. How easily you told me to get out and did never call me or try to find me even once. Is that what you call love ? I have so many more questions..."

"Stop, stop Ishita. Enough now. I can't see you remain angry with me any longer. Stop, otherwise I know other ways to shut your mouth."

This is the most beautiful thing to watch, her eyes lifting to meet my gaze, the anger of her face slowly fading to embellish her face by blushing when her eyes see the smirk on my face. She knows what I mean and I always know how much she cannot resist this. Her weak point…
I know what my madrasan would do in this situation… Try to escape, but today the odds are in my favour. The door is locked and my arms are already moving towards her waist to cage her in my embrace.

As my arms slowly slid towards her back, I can hear her breaths slowly turning heavy and I whisper near her ears, "I did not send all of the family to a 3 hour movie just like that

As my arms slowly slid towards her back, I can hear her breaths slowly turning heavy and I whisper near her ears, "I did not send all of the family to a 3 hour movie just like that."
A big smile forms on her lips but she prefers to keep her eyes shut. She is still my previous Madrasan. Nothing about her has changed. Nothing.

My arms keeps moving around her body. From her waist to her back and then to her neck. I could hear tiny whimpers and whispers coming from her. I leave my left hand to entwine her fingers while the other hand is busy caressing her soft face. Her closed eyes, her red cheeks and her plump lips have never been better. My fingers touch her lips and she opens them slightly and slowly I place a peck on them. More delicious than they have ever been. The peck ends in two long passionate kisses totally showing our longing for each other.

 The peck ends in two long passionate kisses totally showing our longing for each other

The next part is my favorite. My hands explore her whole body while unpinning her saree and unbuttoning her blouse buttons. With the brightest blush, she also lets her hands travel through my torso to unbutton my shirt. The saree is removed and the blouse was going to fall off when a gasp of shock shots around her face, leaving me all astonished and scared at the same time. She looks at me in the eyes and asks me for one minute. What's wrong now?

The next part is the one that everyone was waiting for. Please read and leave comments.