PART 36: RUHI

"I hope all of you have been loving this fan-fiction. This message is to inform you that, I will be going to end the story in 2 more parts. The 2 last parts will be emotional, long, filled with musical interludes(best for music lovers). Please stay updated and keep loving and reading."

I go into Ishima's room after some time and find her rocking Ishaan in her arms while her eyes stay transfixed on his face.

"Ishimaa...?"

"Yes baccha?", she responds when she sees me approaching her.

"Ishimaa, actually, there is a school function tomorrow. I wanted to invite you for it, I talked to papa earlier, and he said that maybe you will not be willing to come. I understand, but... Ishimaa, all my friends are coming with their Mumma and Papa, I don't want to be the only one left out, Ishimaa.
Please come. I'm sure it won't be long. Please say yes Ishimaa."

She looks at me for some time. Even if I am saying a lie, my feelings were not fake. I really wanted papa's plan to succeed in cheering Ishimaa.
I silently pray to God for her to accept and after some time, Ishimaa simply nods and I rush to hug her tight and I hope everything goes according to papa's plan.

I run to inform papa. He seems extremely pleased. After that he asks everyone to come and meet him in my room for the preparations for tomorrow.
We spent a whole night preparing and sleep late, only hoping that everything turns out well tomorrow.