Mrs.Mattel

Today is my first day at a new school

I can't believe I have to switch schools in senior year because of a stupid bitch who couldn't keep her mouth shut when she caught me and Ms.Chachki screwing in the supply closet.

I got dressed and did my makeup making sure to choose the brightest red lipstick I owned. I said goodbye to my best friend Sharon who was four years older than me. I lived with her and her girlfriend, Alaska instead of my parents who were in russia. I walked to the school and smoked two cigarettes on the way. When I got in I went to the office and got my schedule from the secretary. I had math first. I hated math. I found my locker and put my stuff inside making sure to keep my smokes and my phone in my pocket. I grabbed a pencil and headed to my math class.

The door was closed so I knocked lightly. I could hear the clacking of heels get closer to the door before the door swung open. A tall smokin hot woman stood in front of me. She had pink hair, white glasses and was wearing a pink blazer with a matching pencil skirt. I looked her up and down and smirked

"Do you like pink or something? Holy shit. Hi I'm Yekaterina but you can just call me Katya. I am the new student and this is my first class"

The teacher cleared her throat, she looked confused and kind of shocked "hello Katya I'm Mrs.Mattel. You are very early. Class doesn't start for another twenty minutes."

"Oh really. Damn I didn't know. Well can I just hangout in here?"

"For sure come on in. I'm just preparing today's lesson"

I walked into the room and chose the desk at the very back. I leaned back in my chair and swung my feet up onto the desk in front of me. Mrs.Mattel chuckled and went back to work.

"Do you got any paper?"

Mrs.Mattel looked up and gestured to the stack of paper on her desk. I rolled my eyes and stood up dragging my feet to her desk and grabbing a small stack of blank paper. I sat back down and began sketching out a curvy body. Glancing up every once in a while at Mrs.mattel.

"What are you drawing?"

"Why do you care?"

"Hey no need for sass. I'm just asking a question"

"I'm drawing a woman"

"Any woman in particular?"

"Nah"

"What's the inspo for this drawing?"

"I don't know. I just like women"

"Hm cool"

"I mean I'm just a useless lesbian. What am I to do?"

There was a slight pause.

"That's great... That you are so open about your sexuality. Truly. I wish I was like that in high school"

"Straight people don't have to be open about their sexuality"

"You think I'm straight?"

"You are a walking doll. You're as straight as your eyeliner. But I can see your nails are unpainted and short. You could be a lesbian"
I crossed my arms and examined her more
"It's really hard to tell if you're femme or straight. Why'd you get your hair done pink?"

"I Did it myself because I needed a change"

"Aha! You are gay. Classic gay crisis move—
As soon as something goes wrong, for some reason cutting or dying your hair makes it better" I shrugged and crossed my arms. "Am i right?"

"I'm not gonna tell you"

"Ouch. I gave my whole investigation process and you aren't gonna tell me if I'm right"