Suprise Visit

okay i'm taking a big step in the plot this chapter. I hope you all like it
••••
It's the first day of Christmas break. Trixie came to save me from parties three more times out of the ten I'd been to this school year.

Me and adore had plans to go to the mall

Katya: you ready yet?
Adore: I'm heading to ur house now calm down whore
Katya: aww see you soon

I finished up my makeup right as I heard a knock at the door. I lazily made my way down knowing it was adore. I wasn't dressed yet, I was just wearing a bra and sweatpants

"Hey bitc- Barbie?" Trixie stood in the doorway all bundled up. She looked so damn cute

"Uh hey. Can I come in? I have something for you"

"Yea, uh yea. Come in. Adore is on her way though. We were gonna go to the mall"

"I'll be fast"

We sat down in the living room. Trixie kept looking down at my chest and bare stomach making the tension thicker.  Over the past few months we've been tip toeing around each other in an attempt to not tear through the sexual tension that began the day we went to the art museum.

"Uh Trixie? What did you want to give me?"

"Oh shit right. Here"

She handed me a old beat up notebook that must have been more than five hundred pages thick. It was pink of course

"What's this?"

"Uh it's my notebook. It's not full though. I want you to finish it. I have written in three hundred pages between now and when I started highschool. There are three hundred pages left"

"This is so cool. Thank you so much, but why me?"

"You've been through a lot and I feel like having somewhere to document what's going on is good. You need it more than me now. I uh put tabs on the ones I want you to read"

"Thank you" I could barely speak, there was a ball in my throat and I was trying to hold back the tears waiting to spill on to my cheeks

My phone went off

Adore: hey Um is it okay if we reschedule. Bianca just made a surprise visit
Katya: reschedule would be great. I've got a surprise visit too

"Adore just cancelled. Do you want a coffee?"

"Do you have hot chocolate?"

"You are a child Trixie" I shook my head and went to the kitchen, Trixie followed closely behind

"I am not!" She pinched my sides and I spun around quickly and grabbed her wrists. Our eyes locked. All I wanted was to kiss her again but I just can't.
She's my teacher. She's so much older. She doesn't like me back.
I never knew silence could be so loud. I let go of her wrists and we stood there staring at eachother

"I- I Uhm. I'm gonna go put on a shirt"

"good idea. Yea"

Trixie stepped out of the way and I ran up to my room with the notebook now in my hand. I threw on a hoodie and put the notebook on my bed.

When I went back downstairs Trixie was leaning against the counter with her eyes closed and her head back. She looked deep in thought.

"Uh Trixie?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you alright?"

"Yea of course. Sorry. I think I need to go"

"What? Why?"

"I just i gotta go before I do something stupid"

"Oh."

"Bye Katya. I'll see you at school in a couple weeks. Have a good Christmas"

"Why won't I see you before then?"

Trixie was out the door before she could even hear my question. I was so confused.

Why did she just leave?
Was it me? Did I do something?
Fuck. What did I do?

With a bottle of vodka in my hand I went up to my room and laid in bed. I opened the notebook to the first book mark

8/23/2007
It's my eighteenth birthday. I'm moving to Boston. I can't stay here any longer, there are too many bad memories and every person here makes me think of nothing but those bad memories. I have to leave.

Then the second

8/23/2010
I'm 21! I'm going out with Ginger, Ben and Thorgy tonight. We're gonna go get drinks and have fun. Moving to Boston was the best decision. I have friends and a life here, I can be out here and I've just finished school to become a teacher. I never believed people when they said things get better but now I know they do.

The third bookmark was more recent

8/23/2017
Me, Ginger, Ben and Sasha went to ginger Minj for my 27th birthday. It's the same bar we went to on my 21st bday but now ginger owns it. Crazy. We had a blast. I can't get that girl out of my head though. Ginger showed me her on tinder and her blues eyes burned into my brain. Fuck she was hot, so many things I could do. I wish I could've been blessed with having her as a student but she's 19 and graduated. (Holy shit I'm pathetic. I am 27 and wishing I could have a hot girl in my class so that I had some fucking eye candy while teaching).
I don't have the balls to message her she'll think I'm too old. But just in case I ever come back to this, her username is Katya_Z

Fuck. I didn't know Trixie thought that way about me. She wanted to have me as a student. I am one of her students now

On to the fourth bookmark

9/6/2017
WTF KATYA IS IN MY CLASS. That gorgeous girl is 17 not 19. Fuck she's even hotter in person and that NEVER happens. I feel horrible for thinking the things I did about her but now I really can't stop. I can't stop fantasizing about her. What am I gonna do for a whole year?!
9/21/2017
Update: SHE KISSED ME. She fucking kissed me and it was barely even a kiss but damn I was turned on very fast. I took her to the museum and then to my show because I promised I would take her if she came for tutoring which was really just a reason to get to spend an extra hour with her everyday and have a reason to spend nearly the whole day with her today... I also told her about the tinder thing. Fuck. I'm going to break soon

Did I read that right?
Trixie. Barbie. Mrs.mattel. Was turned on by me kissing her?! I took a big chug of vodka and went on to the next bookmark

12/20/2017
I can't take it anymore. I'm falling for Katya. She's perfect. She's tough but so so sweet and kind. I don't know if I even care anymore about the age. I need her.

I'm going to give her this journal. Idk why I'm writing but I still need to one more time. Maybe her reading this will be easier than me telling her in person. I have nothing more to write in here.

Katya is the next chapter.

Yekaterina Zamolodchikova please read: hey Zamo. You are probably confused, happy, disgusted? I have no idea. But everything I've said in here is true. I decided it was time to give you this because well idk. I just think it's the right time. So yea. This is so unprofessional but shit happens that I can't control.

What is happening? With the vodka in my system I was a little drunk and that didn't help the situation. Did my biggest dream really come true? The hottest, sexiest, smartest, kindest woman I've ever met... feels the same way about me?