Barbie

This chapter is so short. I'm sorry.
•••
The lunch bell rang and I lit another cigarette. I didn't have any food and quite honestly didn't want to move from the where I was leaning against the wall. I just wanted to go home.

"Katya?"

I turned my head and saw Mrs.Mattel walking towards me. I took another puff of my cigarette

"Hey Barbie" I gestured to the car with the Barbie license plate

"Are you seriously smoking right now?"

"No. Totally not" I took another puff and she stopped in front of me. I blew the smoke out of the corner of my mouth.

"I'll take that" she grabbed the cigarette from my hand. To my surprise she took a long drag finishing off the cigarette before dropping it and stepping on it. She blew out the smoke "smoking is not healthy Katya" she said with a smirk

My mouth hung open in awe of this woman I had for a teacher. "Wow" was all I could say

"What class do you have next?"

"Uh I have language arts and social for the rest of the day. With Mrs. O'hara"

"Mm good luck. Just between us she's kind of a bitch. Do you want some cologne? You smell like smoke"

"I don't give a shit. I love the smell of cigarettes.  teachers can't assume I smoke"

"I love it too. But not on teenage girls"

"Good thing I'm not a girl. I'm a woman. That sounds so cheesy. don't call me a girl. I'm not twelve"

"No you're right. You're not a girl anymore. But let's meet half way and say you are a young woman"

"That's even cheesier"

She walked away. 

I watched her get in her car and drive away. There was still 45mins left for lunch. I went back into the school and headed to Mrs.Mattels classroom. The room was empty. I pulled out my phone and went onto Instagram. When I searched up Mattel of course the Barbie Instagram came up but there was also another profile with the name 'trixieMattel' I clicked on it and sure enough photos of Mrs.Mattel filled my screen. I swiped through them and stopped at a video of her singing. I didn't recognize the song and realized it must be one of her original songs. It was good. Her voice was as smooth as butter. I screenshotted one of her laying on her bed in lingerie for a modelling gig when she was a few years younger and damn did she look hot.
I clicked follow without a second thought.

"I can't seem to escape you can I?"

I looked up and smiled at Mrs.Mattel who was holding a canvas and a few other supplies.

"Here I got you your canvas and I also grabbed nice brushes and painting stuff for you. Keep them in your locker"

"Thanks Barbie"

"Don't call me Barbie. I'm your teacher. It's Mrs.Mattel" She rolled her eyes and walked to her desk

My phone buzzed after I left the classroom
'TrixieMattel started following you'

I put the supplies in my locker and made my way down the hall to where I could see the top of adores head in the middle of a big crowd

"Hey what's going on?"

"Nothing. We're just hangin out"

"Oh. Cool"

There were so many people and Adore introduced me to nearly all of them.
By the end of lunch I had at least ten new phone numbers on my phone each with nothing but a name.
•••••