Best Friend, Boyfriend, Baking

"Hey (Y/N) want to help Dan and I make some cookies?" Your boyfriend, Phil, called from the kitchen,
"Hell yeah!" you replied, trying not to tumble on your way down the stairs.

"Alright." Dan said placing the flour on the table. "I've got all the ingredients. Phil, (Y/N) it's time to become, Dehlia Smith!"

We got to work on the cookies.
Grabbing m&m's along with chocolate bites and adding them to the mix.
Dan started stirring the ingredients together as you and Phil started cleaning, supposedly.

"Hey (Y/N) heads up!" Phil shouted just before you felt powder hit the side of your face.
"Oh you little-" you relied angrily, grabbing the bag of sugar and throwing it at him, hitting him in the chest.

"I thought you two were supposed to be cleaning." Dan commented.
"Dan." You said turning to him. "This is war."
You felt another handful of flower hit your shoulder.
"Well in that case..." Dan reached for an egg and cracked one over Phil's head.

You laughed as Phil threw an egg at Dan who dodged it and throw the left over butter at you.
"I THOUGHT YOU WERE ON MY TEAM!!?" You screamed throwing butter back as Phil poured flour on Dans head.
"I work alone." Dan replied.

You continued to throw food at Dan and Phil, anything within range.
"Hey Dan don't look." You heard Phil say.
"What? Why?" Dan asked confused.

Before Phil could explain he ran over to you and smashed his flour covered lips on yours.
"Oh Fuc- Jesus Christ!" You heard Dan comment.

But you didn't care. The feeling of Phil's soft lips gently pressed against yours was all that was on your mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This one was also short. I didn't know where I was going with it I thought it would just be something fun to write about.

What about you guys?

Do you have any ideas on something you would like me to write about?