Video Games

WARNING: SWEARING!

ALSO GUYS OVER 200 READS WTF!!!!! HOW EVEN DID I WHAT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey (Y/N)!?!?!" Dan called from downstairs.
"Yo!" You replied.
"Wanna play Call Of Duty with Phil and I?"
You smiled to yourself, remembering just how good you were at that game.
"Sure!" you yelled racing down the stairs.

You walked into the living room and, as per usual, Dan and Phil were in their spots on the couch and beanbag.

"Have you ever played call of duty before?" Phil asks you.
"No." You lie, finding a comfortable spot next to your boyfriend, Dan. "Don't you just like, shoot people?"
"Yeah pretty much."

Dan and Phil showed you the controls to the game.
"We'll have a practise round first but after that IT'S WAR!" Dan exclaimed.
"Bring it on. Best out of three." Phil retaliated.
"Uh..." you say still acting unsure. "Yep I'm going to thrash you guys!"

We played a practise round which you didn't do very well in.
"You know." Dan said leaning over to you while, smirking as the first game loaded. "Just because I'm your boyfriend doesn't mean I'm going to take it easy on you."
"That's aright. I'm going to take you both down. "

The first round was full of swearing and screaming. You played a little better but not well enough to beat Phil or Dan, who ended up winning the first round.

One more round, you thought, then I'll hit them hard.
The second round was pretty much a death match between Dan and Phil which made you laugh. Phil ended up winning which infuriated Dan
"Alright this time I'm going to win!" Dan sounds very sure.

"Wouldn't count on it babe." You remarked.
"Why? Are you gonna beat me?"
You only smirked in reply.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Dan shouted at the screen as you and Phil laughed.
"DID YOU JUST KILL ME?!?"
"Yeah." You relied. "Problem?"
"Yes!" Dan answered. "You're a liar! You do know how to play this game otherwise I wouldn't be dead!"
"Have to agree with him there (Y/N)" Phil said, taking Dans side.

"Well it doesn't matter, now you know and now we're one all." You smiled.
"I am still going to win." Dan announced.

"Not a chance in hell." you say quietly under your breath, staring intently at the screen.

The game started with you killing Phil and ended with you killing Dan.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" Dan looked over at you.
"I believe that's another game to me." You say smiling to yourself.
"How good are you at this game exactly?" Dan asked.
"Babe, I'm just warming up."

As the last game was loading Phil leaned over and whispered in your ear.
"I'm going to help you beat Dan. He gets so competitive that it's enjoyable too see him loose."
You had to stifle a laugh as you nodded to Phil and the match started.

Dan was smashing the buttons so hard you thought he or the controller would explode.
"Dan settle. That's controller is going to be pummelled by the end of this match." You commented.
"So is yours." Dan said, quickly snatching your controller out of your hands.
"HEY! That's cheating!"
You jump and Dan and wrestle him to the floor, both of you laughing!

"PHIL'S GOING TO WIN IF YOU DON'T LET ME UP!" You pleaded.
"AND YOU'RE GOING TO WIN IF I DO!" Dan replied.

Dan stopped struggling and looked at you.
"Fine. If that's how it's going to be."
He raised his head up fast and kissed you.
Not expecting that, you kissed him back.
Too late you realized that this was Dan's plan. To kiss you so you would let your guard down.
You felt Dans hands at your stomach and instantly started laughing and flailing!!

"DAN NO STOP TICKLING ME PLEASE!!!" You cried.
"NEVER!" He said smiling at you.

You leaned your head back to look at the screen which Dan seemed to have forgotten about.
"DAN DAN!!!" You screamed, between laughter. "YOU'RE DEAD, PHIL KILLED YOU!"
"What?" Dan looked up at the screen, then at Phil.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Kill her?"
"Sorry Dan." Phil smirked. "Looks like you're girlfriend beat you at your favourite game."
Phil's character jumped out of bounds, dying in the process.

"Yes!" You cheered. "Thank you Phil! That's three games to me. I believe I have won."
"I hate you both." Dan smiled at you and Phil.
"That's what best friends do." Phil replied.
"And this is what girlfriends do." You added before pulling Dan into a passionate kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you guys have any places/events you want me to write a short story about?