Chapter 5: Unfold The Hidden

[Chance P.O.V.]
As of lately, Aya and I course load has picked up. We hardly see each other now. Even though, we do talk on the phone every night. I'm currently making my way through campus, bumping shoulders with someone. I'm so engrossed in my thoughts, that when I look up to see whom it was... it's Quincy.
He took the first punch, I dodged it. Swinging back, I busted his lip open. Quincy eyes got real dark and I seen something ripple through his skin. Until this elderly guy stepped in.

"Move old man. We got unfinished business," Quincy spat while looking at me.

"I can't do that. You'll blow the cover for us," the elderly man responded.

We both stood there confused. Who is this man? And how does he know?

"What are you talking about?," I asked.

He laughed and replied, "a man that's been stationed here long enough. Stop the stupidity before you get yourselves killed."

The elderly man pushed Quincy and gave me the side eye. That's enough to knock some sense into my head, I don't even want to fight. Quincy mean mugged me, then left the scene. Hopefully he got the message, because I sure did. Glancing down, incoming call from Aya.

"Hey baby, what's up?," I said.

"Hey babe, I miss you," she whined.

"Yeah, I miss you too."

"I'm a come spend the night this weekend."

"Fine with me. I might bend that ass over though."

She giggled and responded, "we may have to make that shake. My core has been on fire."
"Say less."

"Well hey, I'm not gone hold you up. Text me when you get home."

"Okay, will do."

Conversation ended.
I'll have to tell Aya about that elderly man on campus. I'm intrigued because he could have answers for me and her. When did he crash here? And what are the odds he'd be in the quads during the fight? So many questions circled through my head. Finally, I made it to my apartment. I dropped my bag by the door, then placed my keys on the counter. Going to my room, I kicked my Jordan 1s off and headed to the bathroom to shower.
As the water glided on my skin, I stood there deep in thought. 'How am I going to tell Aya that I'm an alien?,' I thought to myself. She bared her truths to me, yet I haven't revealed mines. Maybe, I'm a little scared because I don't know how she'll react. I'm full breed, while she's half breed. I'll tell her some time this weekend. Cutting the shower water off, I wrapped my towel around my waist once I dried off. Brushing my waves down, next putting my durag on my head. Lightly I lotion my skin, putting on my polo boxers, and then a grey pair of sweats.
All my work is done, so I can finally get a decent amount of sleep. I've been working my ass off lately. Getting into bed, I let the comforting dark take over.
Fast forward to Friday...
Thank goodness it's Friday, my professor cancelled this morning class. Therefore, I'm lounging around right now. I'm geek to see my baby. It's been too long for my likings. I got up to get ready for the rest of my classes. Simply dressed in a UCLA dry fit tee, basketball shorts, and my Nike flip flops to match. Today is a lazy day for me. Putting my headphones in, grab keys and book bag; in out the door.
Making my way to class, I seen this chic eyeballing me. She ight, but ain't got nothing on my baby. I quickly averted my eyes, proceeding about my business. Don't need that lady thinking I'm checking for her. I glanced at my screen peeping that I had a message from 'my ❤️.'