Chapter 3: Fall Semester

Classes are in full effect now. After my classes, I go do tutoring in the library. Of course, I get paid for my services, but I genuinely enjoy teaching others what they don't understand. While I was in one conference room, Aya is across the way helping students with their math.

"Alright 15 minute break," I said.

Everyone dispersed and intermingle with each other. I headed to the vending machine to get me some Doritos.

"You stay with Doritos," Aya teased me.

I play fully rolled my eyes and responded, "just for that don't ask me for none."

Boxing her out, while I ate some Doritos. When I turned around, she had that pouty look on her face.
"What's the magic word?," I asked.

"Please," she said giving me a Kodak smile.

I passed her the rest of my chips.

"Thank you. I owe you," she said.

Aya is bashing the chips, as if it was the last bag of Doritos on Earth.

"Fat self," I teased.
She smirked and shook her head at me.

"Ight, well I'm a talk to you later. I got work to do," I said.
"Okay, later Chance," she turned on her heels.

I watched her walk away. Her hips swaying from right to left. Eventually, I made my way back to the conference room. We ended our session doing homework. At about 7, we'd be finished. I gather my things and get ready to shake the scene.

"Aye Chance, hold up," Aya said semi-running to keep up with me.

"Yeah, what's up?," I asked stopping in my tracks.

"Let's go get some food. My treat," she offered.

"Ight, where we going to eat?," I asked.

"The best sea food place ever, but it's a little further down the strip," she stated.

"Okay, will have to walk back to my apartment to get my car."

"Okay."

I made sure to walk to her left, so that she wasn't walking further to the side of traffic. It's the right and proper thing to do. We finally made it to my Chevy Impala. It was smoke gray with black rims, and tinted windows. I open the passenger side door, and once she was in, I closed the door. Getting in driver side, I hit the push start button.

"You want the aux cord?," I offered.

"Yeah," she said.

I'm assuming she went to the Kendrick Lamar station, cause they played a mixtures of songs. She quietly sang along to the song. Aya is still pretty shy around me, it's levels to her. So far what I've seen, she's hella dope. Therefore, ain't no telling what else she has hidden. Finally, I pulled up to the spot. We got out, heading inside. I glanced at the menu, wondering what to get.

"We can split something if you want, I know you haven't eaten here before," she said.

"Bet, I'm a trust your judgement on what we eat," I responded.