Chapter 13: Intuition

Aya POV
   We just dropped our son off at my mom's house. The plan is for Crystal, Luna, and I to go on a girls trip to Bora Bora. Along the drive to his parent's house, I kept getting this eerie feeling in my gut. Something is telling me that there going to need me. Shortly, we pulled up to their home.
  Heading inside, everyone sat in the living room. We greeted everyone and then I sat next to his mom. I could t shake the feeling I had. His mom sensed my uneasiness and wrapped an arm around me.

"Now don't you go worrying. I know they'll be fine," she reassured me.

"Ma, can I talk to you in the kitchen?," I asked her.

We excused ourselves, and proceeded to the kitchen.

"I don't have a good feeling about this," I confessed.

"Why?," she asked with concern.

"I don't know, but my gut is just talking to me," I told her.

"Sweetie, go on the girls trip and try to relax. We got this," she said and hugged me.

I nodded my head, and we returned to the living room. Going next to Luna she pulled me
into a side hug.

"I can't wait until we get there," she said.

"Yes, this is going to be well needed," I replied.

Between classes, getting ready for this fight; I'm beyond tired. Our flight leaves at 5:30 pm. Only person we waited on is Crystal. She'd be here soon. Pulling out my phone; I video chatted my mom.

"Hey ma."

"Hey sweetpea, how's it going?"

"It's going, just my nerves are bad."

"Completely understandable for you to be scared."

"Yeah, where's lil bean at?."

"Right here."

She flipped the camera to him laying down.

"Hi bean," I cooed.

He smiled at the sound of my voice.

"Mommy misses you."

He made his baby noises and spit out bubbles.

"Aya, baby, just breathe. It's going to be fine."

After getting off the phone with my mom, Crystal texted me.

Crystal 💕: I'm here

Getting up, I go get the door. My friend stomach is beginning to grow, pregnancy look great on her. I hug her and then showed her around. After showing where to place her bags, we go back to the living room so I can introduce her to everyone.
It's 4:30 pm, we got the truck loaded and then Chance drove us to the airport. Pulling in, he fit his emergency lights on. We grab our bags, but I lingered behind to say my 'see you later' to my man. He pulled me close and we kissed passionately.
"I love you," he said.
"I love you too," I kissed him once more.
"Will be together in no time," he said and gave my ass a squeeze.
"Indeed we will."
After a few more pecks I head inside. We check our bags in and then proceeded to our gate.
—————
Finally, we're in Bora Bora after a long flight. The crystal blue water is breathtaking. We'd be staying in the tiny homes they provided. We all had our own space. I messaged Chance, letting him know we'd made it. Next, I got settled into my room. Once that's done I decided to lay down, in serious need of a nap. My eyes begin to close. A couple hours later, I woke up to the smell of food. Getting up, I go to the kitchen. Crystal is in the process of making stuff peppers. And she had garlic bread.
"It smells amazing in here," I said as the smell made my mouth water.
"I figured we could all use a big meal due to our long flight," she spoke while checking the oven.
Once we ate, we all agreed to go take a walk.
"I'll never get over this view," Luna said taking it all in again.
"Ooh, let's go in here," Crystal said dragging me and Luna to the karaoke booth.
A man stood on stage singing 'Brown Sugar' by De'Angelo. He's pretty good, I wonder if maybe he was signed to a record label. After he finish, a lady got on stage and her song choice is 'Cherish' by Sade. This song had me in my feelings. Also, Chance has been on my mind heavy ever since we landed. We performed 'No Scrub' by TLC after that lady. It's a rush being on stage.
NEXT DAY...
I woke up to the sun beaming through my window. The smell of the ocean water lingered in the air. Stretching out my limbs, then I proceed to get up. Going into the bathroom, I do my normal hygiene routine. Today we'd be snorkeling. Entering my room, I settled on my yellow bikini for today. Putting my blue jean shorts over my bottoms and my sandals on my feet.
This time Luna is cooking. She is making us omelettes.