Chapter 1: The Crash

The ship crashed in the 80's. Their ship coordinate map screen said, "you've landed on Earth. 71% water and the species walking this planet are humans and a wide range of animals. Would you like for me to get more information?"
Michael responses, "No, that'll be all for now."
He went to wake his wife from the sleeping chamber. Vanity eyes flickered open slowly. Holding out his hand, she grabbed it.

"Where are we?," she asked.

He responded, "a planet called Earth."

Her face displayed concerned. He knew why she would be worried. They studied Earth for some time, and not that all humans are bad, but they were able to see how Earth would look if humans continued down the path their headed.

"We will be fine. That's our mission to help before it's too late. Will have to play the game, but give them tools to balance this world again," Michael said.

Vanity simply nodded her head and they step out of the ship. She's intrigued by the smooth substance under their feet. Their unearthly gadgets identify the substance as sand. And there location is Hawaii, but on the secluded areas. He shrunk the ship, putting a passcode on it. And then turned it into a necklace his wife could wear. They begin to walk. The ocean water going back and forth, and the sand going in between their toes. He saw a light coming from a house. He spoke quietly, asking for protection and guidance along their journey. Finally, he knocked on the door and an elderly woman opened the door.

"Can you help us please? We're lost in the woods and saw your house," he said.

The elderly woman looked at them for a while. She figured something is off about the two, but she felt they needed help. Inviting them into her cozy home, she made them a warm drink.

"What is your name?," the elderly woman asked.

"My name is Michael and this is my wife Vanity," he responded.

"Nice to meet you both, I'm Louise," she replied.

He peeped her looking at his wife's necklace. And Louise  sighed in relief.

"About time you arrived here," she said.

Him and his wife looked at the lady confused. That's when the conversation spark. Louise was taught by her parents and grandparents on how to read the stars, and how to read the universe in which she lived. Her grandparents had communicated with Michaels ancestors who stopped here many years ago. The time for them to intervene wasn't then, but the Earth needs them more than ever now.
Therefore, they stayed with Louise gaining knowledge from her and also from the unearthly resources they had. Just like that, they blended in. Michael is an engineer and his wife Vanity is a swim instructor. She'd grown to love the ocean. Their life is slowly coming together, even though how they came about is a secret to the 'world.'
Michael and Vanity both did what they could to make a difference in their community. Their house wasn't too far from Louise.
It's a cool night in November, Vanity sitting in the sand. She watch the water, mesmerized by the waves. Feeling the presence of her husband. No words needed to be exchange, they were so in sync with each other. He leaned in and kissed her slowly. Next, Michael had her wide open like the night sky, as he gripped her curves. Toes curled in the sand, moans filled the air, but the ocean drowned them out. And as she felt the rush of sensation, she saw stars as her eyes were closed. That night a seed is planted.
As time goes on, Michaels job is relocating him and his wife to California for a job opportunity. He made sure to get a house by the beach, he knew it was important to his wife to be by water. Hawaii will be their first home, but California felt like the place they could build. And timing is just perfect, cause Vanity is carrying their child. They were both overjoyed, but worried. The fact that their child wouldn't be able to fall in love, due to who they were. If only things could be different...
And the prince is born, Chance Ramsey Kingsley on August 25th, 1993 in the morning. From the moment he's born, Chance is destined to rule next and help save the world. Michael teaches him his history, control buttons of the ship, and most of all how to defend himself (physically and mentally). While his mother nurtured and teaches him emotional stability.