Present Life

It was the first day that Dianne had the first day nerves, since moving from Australia. She lost all her friends on her last day, they didn't like her because of her past and present life. With her mum passed and her dad abusive, she didn't know what to do. She also had 2 brothers to look after, even though they were older than her, she had to cook dinner every day; wash the laundry; clean all of the rooms; wash the dishes; buy food and do every other job in existence. She was just going to go ask him what he wanted for dinner until he walked into her room, slapped her round the face and accused her of stealing his £10 out of his wallet. She had already told him that it was Brendon but he just won't believe her. He had to target everything on Dianne. She tried to keep it a secret from people in her school, in Australia, and she trusted her friends to keep it a secret. But of course, her friends were fake. They told all the 'popular' kids that her mum died and that her dad abuses her, so they started to make fun of her. They just wouldn't leave her alone, so that's when she started to bunk lessons and not wanting anyone to know her. She wanted to run away and not come back home. She just wanted to die until she got the great news that she was leaving Australia. The sad part is that she would be leaving the rest of her family, who she loved. They were the only people that she loved.

The only people that she loved and loved her.