Getting Ready

Dianne woke up to her usual and annoying sound of her alarm. It read 6:30. Why do English people have to wake up so early? We usually wake up at around 9:00am to get to school by 10:00 and we finish at 4:30. Now we have to wake up at 6:30am to get to school by 8:00am and get home at 3:15. That means she can get home to try and do more dance practice in her room secretly. She did around 4 months worth of dance lessons and her mum payed for them, ever since her mum died, her dad couldn't afford it. He hated to see her dance, all he is is just moody.

Dianne pulled her covers off of her and stood up. Her iron deficiency kicked in, and all she saw was stars for the next couple of minutes. She skipped into the bathroom and locked the door. She turned the shower knob to her usual temperature and stepped in. "DIANNE!" Screamed a familiar voice. "WHY HAVEN'T YOU DONE MY LAUNDRY?!" I stayed silent.
"DON'T YOU DARE IGNORE ME BITCH!" 'I really wish mum was here. It's only because of dad that she died. Everyone told me she died because of stress but I've got a feeling that they are hiding something else from me. My dad was really manipulating towards my mum and usually when someone has a partner like that, they kill themselves and a couple of days before my mum died, she was acting really strange and telling everyone that she loved them and they will go far in life. 'All the pieces have finally matched up.' Dianne thought to herself. Her face dropped as she realised that she probably just found out the secret that they have been hiding from her. Slowly stepping out of the shower, she grabbed her towel and wrapped it around her body. Hearing footsteps from the stairs, Dianne froze in her tracks, knowing it was her father.....