3: Your Mine

We spent a minute, just hugging each other. "Uh, Sana?" 

"Yes?" She said, still hugging onto me. "We need to get to clas- No you need to get to class. I have to go to the counselor's office to get my schedule" She looked up to me, still latching onto me with her cute glasses and said "I'll go with you"

She suddenly grabbed my hand and forced me to run with her to the counselors office. 

I got my schedule which i showed Sana. She was really happy because we have majority of our classes together. My first class was also with Sana and of course we were super late. 

I opened the door with Sana behind me. As i walked in, everyone's eyes looked at me and Sana. "So, you two are quite late. Your excuse?" The teacher was glaring into my eyes which scared me a little. 

Sana then spoke out "Y/n here is new, so i decided to help him get his schedule and a little tour"

"Well, it's only the first day of school so i wont mark you tardy. But just make sure to get here on time next time." Me and Sana thanked him and bowed. We saw two seats in the back with no one sitting in it , so me and Sana quickly rushed over to the seats. 

*After school

I waited for Tzuyu at the entrance of the school, talking with the gang. Two girls were walking over to us, it was Sana and Tzuyu. They were really good friends before, but of course we had to move. 

Tzuyu ran over to me and hugged me "Hi oppa!" I smiled at the cute yoda. Her hug made the guys a little jealous, so was Sana. "You ready to head home?" Tzuyu nodded. We bid our goodbyes to guys because Sana wanted to walk home with us since her house was near ours. 

We were almost at my house so i told Tzuyu "Yoda, You head in first. I'll drop Sana off at her house" Tzuyu started to giggle.

"Okay, see you lovebirds later!" Tzuyu teased us as me and Sana's cheeks were getting red. 

"G-Get inside Tzuyu!" I stuttered which made Tzuyu giggle even more as she went inside the our house. 

*3rd person POV

"It's okay oppa, you don't need to walk me home" Sana pleaded to Y/n, but inside she wanted him to take her home. "No,No, It's fine Sana. I want to hangout with you anyways" Y/n's comment warmed Sana's heart. 

"Plus i wouldn't want a pretty girl like you to walk by herself" Sana's heart started to beat fast. "W-Wow Oppa...when did you become this cheesy?" Sana laughed as she hit Y/n's arm. 

"I don't know really, just something i developed i guess" Y/n smiled at Sana which made her heart beat even faster.

They were now arriving to Sana's house. "Here we are! Y/n, would you like to see my parents?" Sana asked which Y/n nodded. They entered the house which looked the same before to Y/n. Nothing has change in the house ever since Y/n left. Sana led Y/n to the kitchen, where Sana's mother was cooking. 

"Hello Sana- WHO IS THIS BOY!" Sana's mother was surprised. Y/n Chuckled and replied "Auntie, It's me, Y/n" Sana's mother than suddenly hugged Y/n which startled him a bit. Sana looked at Y/n and gave him a thumbs up. 

Footsteps from the stairs, leading down could be heard. "What's all this noise?" A man's voice asked, which Y/n knew who he was. It was Sana's father. Sana's dad went inside the kitchen and smiled when he saw Y/n. 

Sana's father knew exactly who Y/n was because they were very close. He suddenly hugged Y/n. "Uncle! Long time no see!" Y/n said. Sana's dad patted Y/n back "Yes, Yes, It's been very long" 

Sana's mother than said "Why don't you join us for dinner?" I shook my head. "Thank you auntie, but i have to head back home. My parents would be worried sick if i didn't return. I only came to drop Sana off and visit you guys" 

Sana and her dad led Y/n to the door. "Well Y/n, i hope you'll do well in school. And also, can you look over Sana at school? I don't want any boys to date her" 

"What! Why?!?" Sana complained "I'm in high school dad!" Sana was upset, which her father could see.

Sana's dad sighed and said "Well, you can date Y/n if you want" Both Y/n and Sana was surprised. 

"Really! Thank you Dad!" Sana hugged her father which made him smile. Y/n stood there, shocked as Sana went over to hug Y/n. 

Sana whispered to Y/n's Ear "Your Mine"

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hi

Bye