18: Date

(I was still sleeping in Chaeyoung's Guest room until I felt someone touching my face. I opened my eyes and...Sana?!? Sana was laying down with me on the bed while giggling at my surprised face.)

You: S-Sana?

Sana: Morning Oppa

(She kissed my forehead. I sat up, while she was still laying down looking at me. I quickly hugged her because I was so surprised. Sana started to giggle at me. Man, I love it when she giggles. When I hear it, it sends butterflies to my stomach.)

You: W-What're you doing here?

Sana: Well, I asked for a vacation from my boss after the photo shoot. And he said yes! Then I took a flight here in America. So, now, I'll get to spend time with you for about 6 months!

You: Wow, that is a long time. I'm guessing Chae opened the door for you?

Sana: Yeah, surprisingly, she woke up early

You: Wait, what time is it?

Sana: Like 8 am.

You: Oh

Sana: Come back and lay down, I still need some sleep after that long flight. Cuddles, please?

(I smiled at the cute girl doing an aeygo. I laid back down next to Sana, who used my body as a body pillow for her to cuddle with. Soon, she fell asleep. I quietly and calmly removed myself from Sana's arms and headed downstairs to greet Chae.)

You: You're up early, I'm guessing no hangovers?

Chaeyoung: Doesn't seem like it. Alcohol has no effect on me, I'm too strong for that weak sh*t

(The small girl flexed her bicep while I laughed at her weirdness

(The small girl flexed her bicep while I laughed at her weirdness. I went to the kitchen while she followed behind.)

You: Mind if I cook breakfast for us?

Chae: Go for it, I really miss your cooking. I try to cook for myself but just end up going out to eat anyways. I have a WHOLE bunch of ingredients and food that I don't even use, so help yourself.

 I have a WHOLE bunch of ingredients and food that I don't even use, so help yourself