19: Moon

(I woke up before Sana, observing her gorgeous face. Goodness, how was I so lucky to have her? A little bit afterwards, she woke up and smiled at me.)

You: Morning Jagi~

You: Morning Jagi~

Sana: Hmmm...Morning oppa

(She scooted over and cuddle with me.)

Sana: Babe, we should take a shower. We still smell like sweat because yesterday. And you went crazy last night~

(Sana - 😏

You - 😳)

(Sana giggled at my blushing face. She pinched my cheeks.)

Sana: You're so cute!

(She pecked my lips and sat up. Sana stretched her arms as I was still flushed after the incident. She saw me still blushing and giggled at me again. Sana got off the bed and dragged me out.)

Sana: Come on, lets shower together. And maybe, another round?

(The color on my cheeks were now red instead of pink. )

________

(The Uber driver dropped us off in front of Chae's house as we thanked him. Me and Sana went over to ring Chae's doorbell. Chae opened the door and smirked at both of us.)

Chaeyoung: Had a fun time?

You: S-Shut up Chae...

(Me and Sana were blushing while Chae was laughing at us. The small girl invited us inside the house.)

Chaeyoung: If you guys didn't eat yet, I made some breakfast.

You: Wow, you cooked? Can't wait to try what you created

(I chuckled at Chae. Sana and I went over to the kitchen and saw that Chae made some breakfast. To be honest, it looked pretty good. I grabbed a plate filled with eggs, toast, and some bacon. I sat down next to Sana and ate the food that Chae made. As I bit into the eggs, I gave Chae two thumbs up which made the small girl smile. Sana was also surprised of how it tasted.)

Sana: Chae! This is really good!

You: For real, Chae. It's amazing, how did you learn to cook like this?

Chaeyoung: Well, I learned from the best.

(Chae smiled at me while at smiled back. Of course, I was proud of the small girl. Before she met me, she would always eat out or eat frozen food. And even Irene Noona didn't know how to cook. So, good thing I was their roommate.)

________

Chaeyoung: Uh huh...Okay unnie...Alright see you soon