15: UwU

You: S-Sana...Y-You're N-N-Naked, P-Please C-Cover up...

(Sana shrieked as she saw me, with my hand covering my eyes, and quickly closed the bathroom door. After a few minutes, Sana came out of the bathroom clothed in Tzuyu's extra clothes. She quickly came over and smacked my head.)

Sana: Yah! I thought you were waiting outside in the living room?!?

You: Why didn't you just put on clothes when you were still in the bathroom?!?

Sana: T-That's, u-um, I d-don't know, j-just be quiet! Go take your shower!

(Sana raises her hand as if she was gonna hit me, so I quickly went inside the bathroom and closed the door. After finishing showering and brushing my teeth, I went out of the bathroom to see Sana sleeping on my bed. I went over to her and crouch down on the floor to observe her face.)

Your mind: Cute

Your mind: Cute...

(After a few more seconds, I went out of my room and headed to the living room couch to sleep on.)

Sana POV

(I was peacefully sleeping when...)

*THUNDER SOUND*

Sana: EEEK!

(I quickly ran out of the room and headed towards Y/n, who was sleeping on the couch. I went over to him and shook him, trying to wake him up.)

You: hmmph? w-what...

(He was clearly sleepy.)

Sana: T-T-T-Thunder....

(Y/n quickly rose up from the couch because he knew how afraid I was of thunder.)

You: Um...Okay..what did you want me to do?

Sana: Sleep with me of course!!!

(You - 😐)

You: You know I can't do that, right?

Sana: W-Why not???

You: Well, we're not dating...and it would seem rude to sleep with you..

Sana: I don't care! Just sleep with me! Please! I'm begging you! You know how afraid I am of thunder!

(Y/n could see tears starting to form on my eyes. Yes, I'm THAT terrified of thunder. Just then, another thunder sound came through. Even louder than the one before. I shrieked and quickly latched my hands around Y/n's body, quietly sobbing as onto his chest.)

You: *Sigh* Okay, okay, don't cry. Come on, lets go to bed then.

(Y/n tried to move but I didn't. I was to terrified, that my legs weren't working with me any more.)