11: Memory

[A song to set the mood]

(Few months have passed since I told Irene Noona about Sana. I guess she told Chae too because both of them have helped and comforted me well. I was never the mopey or sad type but when it comes to Sana, it's different. Recently, I've been drinking. I know it's a horrible habit but sometimes I need to let loose a little. No, I haven't told Irene or Chae about this because I don't want them to be involved in this. I love them both so much to the point that they feel like family to me. They are my family. So I wouldn't want them to see me drunk and crying all the time because I know, it would hurt them more than it will hurt me. I'm currently in my room, drinking beer in the corner. The two girls went to party with Seulgi and Yeri. They insisted me to come with them but I denied the offer.)

You: *Sigh*

(I pulled out my phone, looking through old photos I had stored inside of it. One photo caught my eye as I kept scrolling down my phone. It was a photo of me and Sana at the beach.)

*Flashback*

[ 2 years ago]

(The gang and us decided to go to the beach.)

Sana: Yah! Slow down, you're going to fast.

(I ran towards the beach water while Sana was trying to keep up. I decided I would scare her. I swam underwater towards Sana, who still not noticed I was no longer above the surface of the water. I reached near her feet and......I grabbed both her feet!)

Sana: Ahhhhh! Something's grabbing my feet!

(I came above the surface of the water, laughing my way up.)

Sana: Yah! That's not funny!

(She hit my chest repetitively as I kept laughing.)

*Flashback ends*

(I smiled while tears started to fall down my cheeks. The next picture I saw was me and Sana's spending Christmas with each other.)

*Flashback*

[3 years ago]

(Sana opened the present I bought her. She opened it and gasped.)

Sana: A-A necklace?

You: Yep! I wanted something to remind you of me.

(The smile on my face suddenly disappeared as I saw Sana starting to tear up, looking at me.)

You: W-What's wrong? Do you not lik-

(Instantly Sana lunged on my body, hugging me. She snuggled her face in my chest.)

Sana: Pabo! You spent so much money on me! (sniff) Why?

(I chuckled.)

You: Because it's of you...you're the reason why...

(I laughed as Sana was still hugging me with her face on my chest.)

*Flashback end*

(I chuckled at the thought of Sana clinging onto me, not letting go. The next picture I saw was of Sana hiding under an umbrella.)

)