5: Jealous

Your POV

(We arrived at Sana's massive house. I asked for her keys so I could open her front door. Expecting to hear her mom greeting us, I opened the door. Silence in the house, not even a sound. Hearing a empty house always gave me the chills and I'm not sure why.)

Sana: Oh yeah, my parents went out to a party tonight.

(Walking in the house, I asked where her room was. She still couldn't see without her glasses so she had to use her voice. After walking into random rooms, we finally reached Sana's room. Her room was beautiful. I set Sana down on her bed.)

Sana: Thank you oppa.

(I smiled to her even though she couldn't see.)

You: Sana, do you have contact lenses anywhere?

(She nodded and pointed at her desk. I reached over and grabbed it. I gave them to Sana.)

You: Do you need any help with that?

(She laughed)

Sana: No, I got this.

(I sat next to her on the bed. She placed a contact lens in each eye. She could finally see now. Looking at her, she looked even more stunning without her glasses. Actually, she started to look hot...  Sana saw me looking.)

Sana: H-How do i look?

Your Mind: W-Whats going on? S-She can kill me at this point with that look!

You: You look like a moon...

(Sana was really confused by my compliment and started to giggle.)

You: I-I mean y-you're a beautiful m-moon and-

(I couldn't speak correctly because of Sana's visuals.)

You: Okay I give up, you look hot.

(Sana's cheek started to turn pink up. She playfully hit my arm.)

Sana: Y-Yah [H-Hey], don't say things like that.

You: Well, you did ask.

(I smiled at her. Giggling came from Sana's mouth. Hearing her giggle again always put butterflies in my stomach.)

You: Good thing your glasses are gone.

(Sana stopped giggling and gave me a questioning look.)

Sana: Wae [why]? 

You: I couldn't see your precious, beautiful eyes due to your glasses.