9: Forget

(A month past since the breakup. The past month for Sana was dreadful. Y/n on the other hand, got over the break up quickly than he thought. Of course he was really sad because he and Sana were really close but he was glad the toxic relationship was over. School has finally finished and the next step for Y/n was college.)

Y/n POV

You: *Sigh*

(I looked at the box filled with my belongings. Not to much stuff, just mainly my clothes. Tomorrow was the day where I will leave Seoul and pursue my football career in America. Of course I was nervous of living in a foreign country but I know I will find friends there, even if i had to leave my friends here.)

Tzuyu: Oppa?

(I turned around and saw Tzuyu enter inside my room.)

Tzuyu: Mom said come downstairs and eat dinner.

(I nodded. We both exited my room and went towards the stairs. While going downstairs, I saw the gang in my living room. It was Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung, and Dahyun. There was no sight of Sana and I knew exactly why.)

Jimin: Suprise!

(The others and I laughed. I went over to give Jimin a bro hug and the same with the other guys. I also went over to hug Dahyun.)

You: I wasn't expecting you guys here.

Jungkook: Why wouldn't we be here for your farewell to America tomorrow?

(I chuckled. I paused for a second and looked at everyone.)

You: Does she know?

(Everyone knew I was talking about Sana. Everyone kept silent, till Dahyun spoke up.)

Dahyun: No

(I looked down for a bit. So, Sana doesn't know I'm leaving tomorrow. I wanted to at least let her know I was leaving to America but it would be awkward for us to talk. I looked at Dahyun.)

You: Could you tell her once I leave Seoul, Dahyun?

(Right after I said that, she quickly nodded.)

Dahyun: Of course.

Mom: Kids! Come eat dinner!

(We all went to the kitchen to be greeted by delicious food on the kitchen table.)

(We were all amazed at the food in front of our eyes

(We were all amazed at the food in front of our eyes. All of us sat down.)

All: WOW!

You: Eomma [Mom]! You made so much! Why?

(My mom laughed.)

Mom: It's a celebration for you! You have no idea how proud I am of you, so I made a lot of food for all of us to enjoy before you leave tomorrow.