Chapter 1

Tae's POV

It was the Sunday, 2 days before I go on tour and I need a dog walker for Tannie. The dog walker would need to be at my house 24/7 because Yeontan isn't potty trained. I put up a hiring application on Bighit's website. A few applicants had signed up, I decided to message all of the applicants before hand and set up individual times for each person. They all moved their schedule around just for the interview, it made me feel bad that they did that because most won't get the job. Right after I finished my hair I heard my doorbell ring. I pick up Yeontan and opened the door to let someone in. They were really pretty, but kept trying to grab my arm.I sat her down and sat on the couch on the opposite side, Yeontan kept growling at her.

"Do you have any experience with animals, especially dogs?" I asked

"No, but I can learn!"

'Doubt that, but whatever.' A thought

"Okay, let me leave Yeontan with you for 5 minutes and see what you do."

I stood up and put Tannie on this girls lap, but before I could she jumped to the other side of the couch.

"Dogs are gross."

'Then why the hell did you apply for this job' I thought

I stepped back and put Tannie down next to me on the couch. I sat back down.

"I don't think you are the right fit for this job." I say

"Please Oppa~~."

"I am not your oppa, now please leave."

She stood up in a rush and left.

I layed down and put Yeontan on my chest and played with the paws. After a while there was another knock at the door.

"It's open!" I yelled.

The door opened and a lady with a Louis Vuitton purse walked in, before she could even step onto the rug I yelled,

"Get out, Gucci only bitch."

She quickly turned around and left. I then got a text from one of the applicants telling me they couldn't make the 3:30, but could come now. I told him/her that was fine and less than 5 minutes later she was knocking on the door.

"Come in!" I yelled still too lazy to move Yeontan off of me.

(s)he walked in and was perfect. His/her eyes were a beautiful color and shined brightly. The smile lit up my sitting room as they walked in.They were short and adorable, I just wanted to hold them. They came close and bowed.

"May I sit here?" their voice was perfect. It was soothing but also rough.

"Yeah, of course." (s)he said with his/her eyes roaming around the room

Y/n POV

You sat on the couch and looked all around the sitting room with curiosity, the man who sat in front of me looked familiar, he was probably an idol for bighit, you only applied because you were evicted and currently living in a cheap hotel. Your eyes met his, all of his facial features were strong and stood out.

"Do you have any experience with animals, mostly dogs?"

"Yes, I had 4 when I was growing up." you said and smiled

"You had 4 dogs?"

"Ya, peanut, skipper, right and left, they were twins." you giggled a little thinking of them

"Wow, I didn't have any because my parents didn't want to clean up after it, but since I own this house, I bought this dog, just 3 months ago actually."

"Really?" you were shocked, he seemed to be handling the dog really well

"Ya, do you think you would be able to potty train Tannie?"

"I had to potty train my dogs by myself because.. I became an only child at 7." you quickly changed the topic

"I can is what I am saying."

You guys continued to talk about your lives and got to know each other. You held Yeontan and played with him, he was super friendly dog, you played until you hear a knock at the door. You already knew it was the next applicant.

He stood up and took you to the door. You both reached for the doorknob at the same time, his hand over yours, He quickly removed it and his cheeks turned red.

"Be safe." he said as the other applicant moved to the side when you walked out.

"Thank you." you smiled

'I can't fall in love this quick, can I?' you thought