Chapter 76: Kiyomizu

I do not own One Piece.

................................

Perhaps I really had died during that last fight and gone to heaven. It had to be the only explanation for the mountain of oranges placed in front of me. They tasted a little more sour than normal, but I absolutely loved it.

I didn't both peeling the oranges, and instead just bit right into it. My sketchbook sat on one of my crossed legs as I started sketching. Zoro sat beside me, acting as a back rest for me, and cheering as more sake was presented to him. Mermaids were currently serving him enough sake to fill an army. Franky sat near us, laughing loudly and cheering as well.

Before we leave Shirahoshi had asked if I would do a painting of her and her family. As she hasn't been able to leave her tower for years in danger of being killed, they didn't have any recent paintings. Clearly the rest of hThis er family agreed with the idea, and even offered compensation, compensation which I made sure Nami didn't hear because I know she would have risen the pay. What they did offer was slightly lower than what my normal paintings go for, however I wasn't about to get greedy with it.

Not even Arisu has had the opportunity to paint this royal family, and she's painted almost every big royal family. However, this family was always off the list for obvious reasons. Just knowing that I get to do that is more than enough in general, especially because I'm sure she'll be a mix of both jealous and proud. I'd have to gather their family later to draw them, after the party.

Squinting at my drawing, I looked back at Zoro for a moment before looking back at my picture. It looked as if it was correct, going off of memory at least. According to Arisu I have a photographic memory, which she claims is great for when I have to recall images for drawing. However, I definitely wouldn't mind double checking my drawing with the real life Zoro later on. Taking another bite of the orange I sketched in the other figures.

"Oi, Katsu." I looked up at Franky mid chew with a 'huh?'. "Your wind seems a lot stronger! Plus, you know haki now?"

Swallowing first, I wiped my mouth and grinned holding up a arm and flexing some muscle. "Ah! Of course I learned haki. Arisu-sama wouldn't have let me live if I didn't at least learn armament haki. Half of my day with her was spent with her fighting me, the other half was art focus and surprise attacks." I felt shifting and looked up at Zoro, who was blinking at me.

Smirking I wiggled my eyebrows. "Ah, actually I would love to check and make sure I drew your body right, Mr. Hottie. I mean, I have to make sure I'm drawing with complete accuracy, and sometimes a person's mind can play tricks on them."

His staring was replaced with a small blush and him frowning at me. "Stop that." He scolded.

I grinned, "Ah, but Mr. Hottie, I really should double check."

"That's not my name." He mumbled, taking another sip of his sake.

I shrugged, "Not my fault that the universe is really trying to name you Mr. Hottie because you got really hot. Just like Mr. Glow Up over there." I pointed towards Usopp. "I call it as I see it."

Franky chuckled, "What about me?"

I looked over at Franky. "You're still Franky," He frowned, "But Franky is as Super as it gets. I really don't think I can upgrade your name. Mr. Hottie needed an upgrade."

He grinned and Zoro let out a huff.

I chuckled, grabbing another orange. I gave a small wiggle as I danced and continued to eat the orange. Before we leave I really need Sanji to make sure we stock up on navel oranges. Nami's tangerines are too sweet. I enjoy the slight sour taste that comes with the navel oranges, otherwise it gets lost on my weak taste buds.