Prologue

I have a gift. A gift that no one knows about.

°

"Ah, ma'am? You happen to drop this." a mint haired boy said to the confused woman who then widen her eyes in surprise. She took her phone and thankfully bowed at the other. Once she stood up straight she thanked him with a smile, "Thank you, sir."

"Ahah, no need to thank me. Though. .it was actually him who found it. He was too shy to talk to you so he asked me to hand it to you." he chuckled lightly while pointing at a man who was busy reading a box from the shelf.

The woman looked over with an 'oh' look on her face, and then looked back at the mint haired male. "Ah, well, I guess I should thank him as well." and with that said, she pushed her cart down the food aisle where the other male was. 

The mint hair male smiled at the two strangers. The male look rather flustered as he scratched the back of his fluffy brown hair. The woman smiled happily. A smile shown on her sweet face. Soon the mint haired eyes trailed down to the strangers' short red string. A string that was connected from their pinkies.

°

My gift is that I can see everyone's red string. The fate of us finding our soulmate. I had this ability as long as I can remember. I don't go around and push everyone to their soulmate. I consider my gift a blessing, yet a curse. As far as I know. .I'm the only one who has the ability to see our red strings.

<<<<<<>>>>>>

Author's Note: Any events or words aren't meant to be copied from anyone's story. I apologize if anything in this story is the same to another. It wasn't on purpose. Many things in this story is fictional. If you don't like what's told then stop reading.