Chapter: 12

"I love Taehyung."

|

"Damn. You finally realized. Everyone knew. You guys make it so obvious. Heck, even Namjoon knew you had the hots for Taehyung."

"Aish, hyung! Don't bully me like this." Jimin whined with a pout.

Jimin sighs before looking down at the floor after leaning forward.

"Do you know if he likes me too? Even like a little bit?"

Yoongi shook his head a big, crossing his right leg over his left, and arms crossed over his chest while leaning into the couch.

"Taehyung's birthday is coming up this December. Maybe you can do something special then. Like ask him out?"

Jimin listened to Yoongi's advice. Nodding slowly to every word the raven haired said to him.

Taehyung's Focus

"Hello, Taehyung. How have you been?"

Taehyung sniffled with happiness and a weak smile after hear the deep voice that soothes him whenever he heard it.

"Hi, appa. I'm really good. I just really miss you. What about you?" the blonde replied.

"I'm well. I do have some news, son. I'll be getting home soon this Friday. I'm done with my service here so I'll be able to provide everything unlike. .the incident." his father said with a soft tone.

"You're coming home! Finally! I can tell Yoongi hyung, yeah? Just get home safely, please." Taehyung replied with worry.

"Oh? Yoongi is still with you? Ah, well I promise I will. Anything new happened in the last five years, TaeTae?"

Taehyung smiled from the little nickname his father would call him by. It was a little something between the two guys.

"Jeongyeon managed to get into an entertainment company. I also was able to get a job at a local café in Seoul. Oh! I made friends as well!" he said rather quickly with excitement.

He heard his father chuckle from the end of the line before he spoke, "Who are these friends of yours?"

"Well, their names are Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin, Jungkook, and Baron. Jin is like our eomma of our group; he's always really care like a mother would be for her children. Namjoon is like the father of the group since Jin and him are together. He's really destructive though. He accidentally breaks a lot of things. Jungkook is the maknae of our group. He's really strong, good at everything, and looks like a bunny when he smiles. Baron, I only met a while back, but he's an amazing and kind man."

Taehyung kept on explaining about his group of friends with love and joy in his voice to his father. His father would make small comments about them, some even some questions about their age, work and/school, how he knew them, etc. The mint haired male then stopped talking. A sweet smile poked at him to do.

"And Jimin."

"Jimin? Another friend of yours, TaeTae?" his father asked.

"I-I guess you can say that. Jimin is really sweet. He's very talented in singing and dancing. I met him at the café I work at. It has only been a month knowing each other, but. ."

Taehyung hears his father chuckle lightly and sighs.

"But what?"

"But he makes me all warm and fuzzy inside, you know? He has this amazing eye-close smile. When he smiles, his eyes turn to a crescent and his cheeks puff out. He has a good body structure. He's always caring for me in any way. He just really makes me smile." Taehyung explained.

"I'm taking a wild guess here, son. Did your red string lead you too him?"

"Yeah. .it did, appa."

"Aish! I'm happy for you, son! He sounds like a wonderful boy. You better introduce me to this boy so I can accept him. What do kids say these days? I'll throw hands for you?"

"App~a!" Taehyung playfully whined from the embarrassing statement his father just said.

It just reminds him of how some parents try to sound as 'cool as their kids'.

"Hahah! Alright alright alright. Don't whine, Taehyung. I just. .I'm glad you found your soulmate after such a long time. I just don't want you getting hurt."

"Yes, appa. I understand."

"Good. Now, I have to go, but remember! I'll fight for my baby's heart!"

"Oh my gosh, appa! I'm hanging up." Taehyung whined once again while rolling his eyes.

Laughter was heard on the other end before Taehyung completely hung up the call. He sighed, but smiled. He loved his father carefree attitude. He was glad to have a father like him.

<<<<<<>>>>>>

Jeonkake: Ah! This is short, but this was just aa filler for the call Taehyung has with his father upstairs. I'll be sure to update an actual chapter soon. Also Happy Birthday to Jeongyeon from TWICE! STAN💕💕
P.S.: we have the same birthday uwu

: we have the same birthday uwu