Chapter: 9

"You go here?!" both males questioned rather loudly in halls, pointing a finger at each other from surprise.

"I said it first!" they continued.

"Stop copying me!"

Stares could be felt from a mile away for the two soulmates. They both blush from embarrassment before they start to walk to their own call. Together.

"Kim Taehyung! Stop following me." the short blonde sneered, not even giving a glace to the mint haired male.

"Hah! You wish, Park Jimin, that I would follow you everyday." Taehyung teased with a satisfied smirk as he looked down to she Jimin's ears red.

"My class is this way." the mint boy continued.

Jimin huffed. The boys stopped in front of a door, extending their arms for the door nob. They retracted their arms after they saw the other try to open the door.

"Wha-!? Same class? How come I've never seen you? I would have saw- I mean, I should have seen you." Taehyung questioned with a surprised look.

"It's nothing new, Tae. I'm invisible to the others so I would be invisible to you." Jimin answered with a soft smile before heading inside the room.

Taehyung heart broke at such a statement. He should have seen his own soulmate. Yet again, there are many red strings in his line of view from the small class room. He walked in and decided to sit by Jimin.

"Wha- Tae! You'll get caught by the professor if you don't sit at your designated seat." Jimin stated with worry.

"Then let me have these few moments to sit with you before I do." Taehyung smiled his signature box smile.

Jimin's cheeks flared with red. He lightly punched the taller male's arm from the embarrassment. Taehyung chuckled from the blonde's action.

"Settle down class. Today, I am your substitute. Your professor couldn't attend since he has become terribly sick from the cold season." a young woman with a pixie cut stated from her small walk from the door to the desk.

Taehyung lifted up Jimin's wrist, laid it down on the table then placed his wrist down close to the other's. He connected their bracelet that held a special word to both. The mint haired male smiled goofily and tapped on the word that made Jimin's heart flutter.

"The universe agrees very well that we are soulmates, don't you think?"

Jimin cover his face with both of his hands from the embarrassment.
'Soulmates? With Taehyung?' he thought.

°
°

"We should have lunch together." Taehyung piped when the class was released for the afternoon hour of break.

"I can't, I need to practice my dances." Jimin replied as he looked up at the mint boy.

Jimin shook his head quickly when he saw Taehyung's eyes sparkle at the news. He had an idea and Jimin knew what the look meant.

"No. Nope. Nuh-uh."

"Please, Jiminie? I just want to be with you. I want to see you dance as well. Pretty please." Taehyung beg while dramatically batting his eyes.

Jimin crossed his arms.

Taehyung then pouted, his brown eyes glisten with tears, taking ahold both of Jimin's small hands. His time to put his acting skill to the test.

"Jiminie hyung. I want to see how wonderful you dance. Let me be with you. TaeTae will be so sad if hyung says no."

Jimin felt heart get stabbed as he saw the mint haired male tear up. He was sad because he wasn't allowing Taehyung to watch him dance? He bounced on his toes as he tried thinking.

"Oh my god, fine, okay. Don't cry, Taehyung. Lets get you lunch first."

Taehyung bounced around with happiness as he was never going to be at the verge of tears. Jimin was slowly catching on, but before he could say anything to the good actor, Taehyung grabbed Jimin's hand before running off for the food court.

°
°

The duo walked into the dance room. The room was beautiful for a dance room. It has large enough for a group of people to comfortably dance. The floor was a smooth tanned, wood floor. Mirrors were alined on the wall in front of the entrance and the right. The wall that was attached with the door had a silver bar attached just like ballerina trainees used for steps and stretches.

Jimin set his stuff on the left wall of the room. He unzipped his backpack and pulled out a white shirt that seemed a size larger than Jimin's original size and black leggings. The blonde then pulled out shoes that Taehyung though looked like what danseur would wear.

Taehyung slowly sat down beside Jimin's bag as he began to eat his bowl of kimchi. He wasn't as hungry, but still wanted to eat so he grabbed the noodles to satisfy him. Taehyung felt a pair of brown irises stare at him. He looked up at the blonde in confusion.

"Please turn around, Taehyung. I need to change." Jimin said quietly, yet Taehyung was still able to hear.

"Oh, but we're both guys."

"TaeTae, please." Jimin whined with worried and anxious eyes.

Taehyung quickly nodded and turned around to face the fall. He knew Jimin began to change quickly from all the small rustle of clothing he heard from the silent room.

"Okay, I'm finished. You can turn around now, Taehyung. Thank you for not looking." Jimin said while Taehyung turn back around.

He ate the noodles that stayed in between his chopsticks. The mint boy bowed his head while he slurped the flavor string meal.

"Jimin hyung? Can I ask you something?" he asked after swallowing his food.

"What is it?"

"Why did you tell me to turn around? I don't get it."

"I-" Jimin cut off while he sat on the floor.

"I'm just very insecure about myself. It's fine, I'm not depressed or anything, I just want to improve myself." Jimin said with a smile.

Taehyung understood what the blonde said, but he couldn't help but worry about his soulmate. Before Jimin could speak again, Taehyung placed his noodle filled chopsticks into Jimin's mouth. Surprisingly, he did choke from the sudden action, yet he swallowed the noodles.

"What was that for?" Jimin questioned rather quickly.

"Taking care of a very handsome man that deserve love and care."

<<<<<<>>>>>>

Jeonkake: I would like to say that this story wasn't very well planned out. I just noticed that when I was updating this. I didn't have a plot in the beginning, but for now on I am making the rest more focused on Taehyung and Jimin.