Chapter: 11

School ended, so Taehyung decided to text Jimin to see if he was free for some singing lessons the blonde had promised him.

Me
Jiminie hyung!

Soulmate
Oh, Tae. What's up?

Me
Are you free at the
moment? I would like to
do some singing lessons!

Soulmate
Yeah, okay! I'm free.
Just text me the
address and I'll be
there soon.

Me
Okay, here's the address.

After Taehyung sent the address to Jimin, he walked off campus. He walked down the busy sidewalk while putting on his earbuds. The mint haired male scrolled through his playlist, putting on a song Yoongi had recently released. His song got a decent amount of appreciation from the public. He let the deep song play before stuffing his phone into his pocket.

He gazed around his surroundings, singing softly to himself. What he didn't notice was the supportive and amazement looks from the people who walked passed him.

"Sijag-eun mwo jeulgeowoss-eossne, Oleulangnaelilag geu jachelo, Eoneusae seol jichyeobeolyeossne, Uimin eobsneun gamjeongsomo-e. ." he sang along with Yoongi's soft voice that traveled into his ears. His neighborhood came into his sight, soon did his house.

He started to pull out his house keys from his pocket while stepping on to his driveway. Taehyung put the key inside the key hole and turned it. Once he pushes the wooden door open, he walked inside while closing the door behind him. When he was taking off his shoes, he finished up the last verse of Yoongi's song.

"Niga eobsneun i siso wileul geol-eo, Niga eobsdeon cheoeum-ui geuttaecheoleom, Niga eobsneun i siso wileul geol-eo, Niga eobsneun i siso-eseo naelyeo. ."

"Are you sure you need help?"

"Ya-! J-Jimin!?" he shouted in surprise when he shuffled into the living room.

"Haha, sorry Tae. Yoongi allowed me in." Jimin explained with a smile.

"It's fine. Just got startled. How did you get here so fast?" he questioned while calming down his racing heart.

"Uber." he simply said leaning back into the couch he happened to make himself comfortable on.

"But, Tae. You sounded amazing with that song when you came inside. Why do you need help?" the blonde asked to the shy mint haired male.

"I guess I just want to keep improving?"

"Nah. It's because I keep nagging and teasing him on some small things about his voice when he sings. So he freaks out and spends most of his free time in my studio." a familiar tired voice explained with a smirk.

"Yeah, what he said." the younger said with a pout.

"You understand that I was just teasing, right? You're already able to keep up with some of my raps. You improved in such a small amount of time. I'm proud of ya', kid."

"Thank you, hyung!" the mint boy stated, swiftly hugging the short raven male.

Jimin smiled at the sight, but he felt his chest tighten. He wanted to be the one to get such a sincere hug from the joyful boy.