ILYsoIFY 4

We arrived at Leah's house and she introduced me to her husband, Angelo. Sofia came to me and she was a litte bit shy at first, but I made some jokes and she started telling a lot of stuff.

About her school, about her friends, about her hobbies. And she also asked me things. "Do you have a boyfriend?" "Uhm, no, you?" "Yes, his name is Ryan and he is really cool!" "Ohh that's awesome! And why do you like him so much?"

"Because he looks great!" Oh, well, okay, so a 10 year old girl is having a handsome boyfriend, while I still haven't even kissed anyone.. Great..

"Okay, Riley, we are leaving now. You know where to find everything, right? And Sofia needs to go to bed at 9 o'clock, tomorrow we're having a busy day.." She walks to Sofia and gives her a kiss. "Oh, and we'll be back around 12 o'clock is that alright with you?" "Yeah, sure, that's fine." I say. They walk to the car and leave.

Okayyy, so what am I gonna do the next hour Sofia is still awake? I have no idea what to do really.. "Shall we go to the backyard? I have a trampoline!" she smiles at me and I just can't say no to that cute face, so I agree. "Sure, that's awesome!". We walk to the backyard, to the trampoline.

It is so much fun actually! Haven't done this for years! We jump and laugh, we teach eachother some cool tricks. "Wait, shall we take a selfie? Do you have a phone?" Sofia asks me. "Yes, wait a sec, it's in my bag." I walk towards the house again and grab my phone.

Near to where I laid down my bag, there's a picture. A picture of... Leah.. and Jlo. And Emme and Sofia. It's a totally cute picture! I never seen in on the internet before so I quickly take a pic of it with my phone. Just for myself, I won't ever share it without permission of course.

"What took you so long??" Sofia asks when I get back at the trampoline. "Uhh I couldn't find it. My bag has so many zippers and stuff. Let's take some crazy selfies!" I say quickly. She jumpes on my back and puts the most adorable smile on her face I have ever seen!

We take some selfies and I post one to my instagram. She reposts. I really hope Jlo is gonna like one! Suddenly I see the time a the display of my phone. "It's almost bedtime for this banana." I say to Sofia. She laughs. "Nooo I don't wanna go yet!!" "But you'll have to Soof... Let's see who's in your room first. I bet I'm gonna win!"

I jump off the trampoline and run towards the house. She follows me and screams that she's gonna be first anyway cause I don't know where her room is. Shit... Didn't thought of that before. Well, at least she's moving! We are both running and as she predicted already, she arrives in her room before I do.

Her room looks nice and more like a boys room than a girls room.. But I like that. She's a tough girl. Smart, funny, cute and totally one-of-the-guys. Just like me. Well, the last part... I'm not smart, funny, or cute.

I'm actually crazy and weird.. But you'd better be absolutely weird than absolutely boring according to Marilyn Monroe and I totally agree with her. "Will you sing a song for me?" Sofia asks. "Uuhmm I can't sing."

"Sure you can! Everyone can sing." "Hmm okay Soof.. But don't record it!" I give her a you-are-warned-look and she laughs. "I won't, I promise." I start singing Hard times come again no more , inspired by Lennon and Maisy Stella. I love those two!!

She seems to like it because she lays her head down on her pillow and smiles at me. I smile back, still singing. When I finish, she softly says: "That was the most beautiful and honest thing somebody ever sang to me.." I smile and give her a hug. "I love you, little monkey. Now go to sleep." "Will I see you again soon?" she asks. "Yeah, ofcourse! I would love to!"

I am not sure if that's true, but I hope so. I turn off the lights and walk downstairs. Let's see what's interesting to watch on tv.. And I settle down on their couch. This is gonna be a long night.